The Penguins of Madagascar - "The Red Squirrel / It’s About Time" - Talkback [3/13]

Latest News & Videos

The Huntsman

Friend of Toon Zone
Aug 23, 2005
West Virginia
Skipper: I just want to slap a hippie or two; maybe make ‘em get jobs.​
I loved both of these segments. I didn’t have a single complaint about either of them. However, I believe “It’s About Time” was the better of the two; time travel episodes tend to be confusing and full of clichés, but they did a fantastic job with this one.

Edward15

To The Toons Of The 2000's!
Nov 8, 2009
Kentucky
Well, once again, Bob and Mark show that they are masters when it comes to episodes involving time travel. You know what's ironic? 'Kim Possible: A Sitch In Time' was on earlier this morning. And man, as this episode proved again, let me quote Ron Stopppable: "Time travel. It's a cornucopia of disturbing concepts".

GC13

What would Doyle do?
Nov 10, 2009
Texas
www.lunarseaspire.com
I think I preferred The Red Squirrel, of the two. Here's to hoping that that guy shows up a couple times over the course of season two. :evil:

Although I do give props for the term macguffium. Well played. :anime:

Edward15

To The Toons Of The 2000's!
Nov 8, 2009
Kentucky
I think I preferred The Red Squirrel, of the two. Here's to hoping that that guy shows up a couple times over the course of season two. :evil:
You mean Rockgut or the Red Squirrel? I guess it would be amusing if that furball joined forces with Dr. BH.

GC13

What would Doyle do?
Nov 10, 2009
Texas
www.lunarseaspire.com
The Red Squirrel of course. Buck's a lunatic, but that squirrel seems to have a good head on his shoulders. If only he could get a second working eye... :evil:

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Street Fighter EX was something you just had to live through.

While Spiderman Into The SpiderVerse made a significant profit, and is not a financial flop by any means, it's also the lowest grossing Spiderman movie.
Question for U.K. Toon Zoners. What the frack just happened?
Does anyone have Roblox? Mine is Yakkowarnerofficial.