"The Patrick Star Show" News & Discussion Thread

Eurbane

Here's my review of the first episode of The Patrick Star show.
Late for breakfast: It was funny when a running gag included a knight charging and the commercial to the Chum bucket with fake random people made out of cardboard. and the credits to the the patrick show credits was included evan though they wen't in the commercial for the show.
Bummer Jobs: Patrick and sponge bob try any jobs. They bag groceries in difficult ways and ended up being shot out of the canon. Then they tried painting the fence and gave a house a wig. then they pretended to be taxi drivers and finally the film noir parody included Fred the one who breaks his leg and tells everyone about the shell shack's talking dog and sang a song about Krabby patty with jellyfish jelly.
my final review of the show: The patrick star show feels like a average show sometime in the 1970's and the 1980's. It's gotta the same characters and the show has the same motion of Icarly. It's got good gigs and a sense of humor that would be so easy to do. I give it thumbs up.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Sherm Cohen talks about the design of young SpongeBob in this series.

The Patrick Star Show marks the first SpongeBob show/movie after Stephen Hillenberg's death to say "Based on characters created by Stephen Hillenberg", unlike Kamp Koral, which flat out says that he created it.

Last edited:

powerjake

Banned
Will the Patrick Star show withstand the test of time among the Spongebob fanbase or continue to face the wrath for being a forced spin-off?.

kanc

Here's the full episode of series premiere of first segment of Patrick Star Show

Eurbane

Here's my review
In pat-a-thon, Patrick does a telethon for snails don’t dance. A can of beans do the calls. I made Squirdward a moron. They did a knock off on Frankenstein and the 3d audience was silent. Patrick said the telethon was a huge success but they failed miserably. Then in lost in couch, Patrick watch a shark astronaight locked outside the rocketship. Patrick went to Stan the amazing toursit’s commercial. really whacked up.

Markus Nelis

Here's the full episode of series premiere of first segment of Patrick Star Show
I sadly can't watch since it's blocked in my country. There's not even Nickelodeon in my country. Still hoping to see it one day. I've seen positive thoughts on this show.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
I looked at Zap2it. The first episode of The Patrick Star Show will be shown on Nick@Nite at 10:00pm. It's after an airing of Sponge Out Of Water at 8:00.

Screenshot_20210721-114618.png

Screenshot_20210721-114549.png

kanc

I looked at Zap2it. The first episode of The Patrick Star Show will be shown on Nick@Nite at 10:00pm. It's after an airing of Sponge Out Of Water at 8:00.

View attachment 289946

View attachment 289947
Not the first time Patrick Star Show aired on nick@nite.

But just started last Friday 6:30AM, and also to air at 6:30AM this Friday also is Patrick Star Show airing 6:30AM in nick@nite brand. It's also did same with Middlemost Post before

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Though I'm guessing this is the first time the show aired in the late night portion of the block.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
It's probably still too early for Patrick Show to be renewed. For KK, there was a few episodes released at once, allowing P+ to see the stats quickly. As Nick is premiering one new episode of TPSS (half an episode from this week), it may be a bit slower to be renewed.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts