The Owl House News And Discussion Thread

zoombie

So who agrees with me, that the Blight family are going to be the main antagonists force of season 2? Not counting the Emperor obviously, whatever you consider Lilith role in season 1.

SweetShop209

Apparently, the show is rated 17+ on Disney Plus in Indonesia. It's most likely due to not censoring Luz/Amity. While with heavy restrictions, Southeast Asia tends to be more lenient towards LGBTQ content when it comes to female characters instead of male characters (such as how the Philippines got a copy of "Understanding Willow" that censored out Willow's dads, yet "Enchanting Grom Fright" was kept virtually the same. A scene that had a gay couple dance was censored, yet Luz and Amity's dance, as well as Amity's love letter to Luz, were kept in). The person who put out this tweet is a moderator for The Owl House wiki.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
How come every time I try to associate with a social media account on my profile, I'm getting an error message?

To everyone reading this: You're one in a million. In other words, you're special.

Gennedy has a new show coming soon and returning to Cartoon Network. This better not get screwed over like Sym Bionic Titan

This is an interesting set of choices. We have 2 WB shows and 2 Disney Junior shows.