The Owl House News And Discussion Thread

SweetShop209

Season 1 of The Owl House is coming to Disney Plus on October 30.

zoombie

So who agrees with me, that the Blight family are going to be the main antagonists force of season 2? Not counting the Emperor obviously, whatever you consider Lilith role in season 1.

SweetShop209

Apparently, the show is rated 17+ on Disney Plus in Indonesia. It's most likely due to not censoring Luz/Amity. While with heavy restrictions, Southeast Asia tends to be more lenient towards LGBTQ content when it comes to female characters instead of male characters (such as how the Philippines got a copy of "Understanding Willow" that censored out Willow's dads, yet "Enchanting Grom Fright" was kept virtually the same. A scene that had a gay couple dance was censored, yet Luz and Amity's dance, as well as Amity's love letter to Luz, were kept in). The person who put out this tweet is a moderator for The Owl House wiki.

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
As a reminder, the first season of the show is now up on Disney Plus.

And definitely preferable viewing compared to Charter On-Demand due to being able to watch more than a few episodes in a row lazily.

Watching this later after my remarathoning of Little Witch Academia.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
Any idea about who is the one impersonating Luz on Earth?
Seriously - What, now? Source of where in the actual show this is a thing now, please and thank you.
Excuse me, though - This can't be a real thing in the actual show, so that's why I'm asking for clarification here...

PM13

Seriously - What, now? Source of where in the actual show this is a thing now, please and thank you.
Excuse me, though - This can't be a real thing in the actual show, so that's why I'm asking for clarification here...
It's true. Someone's writing letters to her mom. It was shown at the end of the Grom episode.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
It's true. Someone's writing letters to her mom. It was shown at the end of the Grom episode.
Then they better bring this up in Season 2 and make good on this plot point, then, that's all I can say. This is not something to quietly sleep on/ignore, knowing Luz is being secretly invaded in her life like that!

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
Then they better bring this up in Season 2 and make good on this plot point, then, that's all I can say. This is not something to quietly sleep on/ignore, knowing Luz is being secretly invaded in her life like that!

Yeah some spec was on there being a doppelganger of hers for some reason sent in place of the real one to fill in for her at camp cause of mentions of a Creepy Luz by the VA.

Turns out that was really a reference to Luz in "The First Day" when she expressed hopes of hooking up with a vulnerable upper class man.

Other theory especially cause we now know that Belos doesn't have access to the human realm is that the camp had sent the letters to avoid getting in trouble for not having Luz.

SweetShop209

Season 2 of The Owl House comes out June 12 at 10:00am and will run through August 14. The show is also getting season 3, which will be 3 specials that are 44 minutes each.

Perla Magica

Digital Love
Season 2 of The Owl House comes out June 12 at 10:00am and will run through August 14. The show is also getting season 3, which will have 3 specials that are 44 minutes each.

Yay, season 3! Also I'm surprised that season 2 comes faster than I thought.

JMTV Studios

Season 2 of The Owl House comes out June 12 at 10:00am and will run through August 14. The show is also getting season 3, which will be 3 specials that are 44 minutes each.

Oooh, goodie goodie! I love The Owl House, and I'm so hyped for the second season and a third season! :D

Yay, season 3! Also I'm surprised that season 2 comes faster than I thought.
Yeah, I noticed that, too. Not to mention that the entire second season will be releasing throughout summertime.

Dana Terrace confirmed that season 3 of The Owl House is the last season. She said it wasn't her decision.

Season 2 has 21 episodes.

Oh really? That's surprising. It kinda reminds me of that one AMA on Reddit in which Matt Braley answered one of the fans' question regarding Amphibia's third season, and for what I have heard (don't take my word for it), he said that the third season will be it's last season because he wanted to wrap up the whole story arc featuring Sasha.

Honestly, it's not that big of a deal to me. As long as Dana and the gang planned out a final story arc that they wanted to tell, answering a lot of the fans' questions, tying up all of the loose ends, and ends on a beautiful note, then I'll be okay with ending with it's third season.

Keep up the great work, Dana and the gang. You guys are awesome!

The new intro looks GORGEOUS! You can compare this to season 1 intro to see that there's some backgrounds progress.
Same here, it looks God-teir Spectacular!:D

SweetShop209

Here are the titles for the new Owl House episodes airing from June 12 to July 10.

June 12: Separate Tides

June 19: Escaping Expulsion

June 26: Echoes Of The Past

July 3: Keeping Up A-fear-ances

July 10: Through The Looking Glass Ruins

Screenshot_20210517-184506.png

Screenshot_20210517-184519.png

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I don't understand this site's obsession with "eras" for cartoon channels. I barely remember yesterday, and my life is a giant blur. How am I supposed to remember the intricacies of various specific television schedules over the years, much less how I felt about them at the time? You guys are totally weird.
Hi all, guess who's back?!
Guys, I have an announcement.

Today, I with my mom are heading to Turkey! Its been 3 years ever since my last vacation, so I'm really glad that my dad saved money for this.

I'm not sure for how it will be, but I'm telling you, it will be sweet :)

We will start with the taxi at 09:30-10:00PM, then bus and the plane. Tomorrow morning we will be in the new hotel!

Hopefully that stupid virus wont be an issue.
Here's what I'm wondering: why is that most, if not all Cartoon Network shows in the 2010's had only 11 minute episodes instead of a half hour or 2 11 minutes episodes like they used to?

Not complaining. Just curious.
Can someone change the title of this thread? We already know the name of the show.

Featured Posts