The Owl House News And Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
New York
The Intruder

I am excited, looks like we have a plot finally. I have said before the nature of King and Luc relationship as siblings. But I tell you the roles does rotate. When Luc is pinching his cheeks and talking about how cute he is, Luc is the older sibling. But when King is teaching Luc, he is the older sibling. And King is probably much older than Luc anyway.

This was a fine episode, the demon turning out to be this little guy, Hootie gets injured. The big story is Eda's curse, and who cursed her? Right now I am thinking her parents cursed her.

Reactions: Perla Magica

doomrider7

That One Guy
Apr 10, 2017
New Milford, NJ
The Intruder

I am excited, looks like we have a plot finally. I have said before the nature of King and Luc relationship as siblings. But I tell you the roles does rotate. When Luc is pinching his cheeks and talking about how cute he is, Luc is the older sibling. But when King is teaching Luc, he is the older sibling. And King is probably much older than Luc anyway.

This was a fine episode, the demon turning out to be this little guy, Hootie gets injured. The big story is Eda's curse, and who cursed her? Right now I am thinking her parents cursed her.
I think it might have something to do with that one character from one of the previews that looked like it would be her sister.

StellaMagic

Nov 18, 2006
Virginia
Eda's backstory is gonna be tragic, isn't it?
I'm guessing yes. The codes that show up in each ep might be the key to solving what happened to her. If we decipher them, maybe we can figure out the mystery on who did it and why.
What did you see when you saw the shadow?

doomrider7

That One Guy
Apr 10, 2017
New Milford, NJ
I'm guessing yes. The codes that show up in each ep might be the key to solving what happened to her. If we decipher them, maybe we can figure out the mystery on who did it and why.
What did you see when you saw the shadow?
What codes? My theory is that she WAS powerful, but screwed up some spell do to hubris and was cursed. I'd say it would also have had the effect of a schism between her and her family.

Ansi_Molina

Jan 19, 2018
The codes that show up in each ep might be the key to solving what happened to her. If we decipher them, maybe we can figure out the mystery on who did it and why.
What codes?
I had no idea about the codes until seeing this post.

Codes with an eyeballl keep showing in each ep
Wow, I never noticed this...and never would have! Has anyone made any progress with cracking the code?

Also, I can't remember...what was the final result of all the coded clues on Gravity Falls?

StellaMagic

Nov 18, 2006
Virginia
I had no idea about the codes until seeing this post.

Wow, I never noticed this...and never would have! Has anyone made any progress with cracking the code?

Also, I can't remember...what was the final result of all the coded clues on Gravity Falls?
I found a link for the Gothic Alphabet
The final result was Stan's secret.

UPDATE: The code has been broken: TWO WITCHES TORN APART

Last edited:

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
I kind of don’t like how they quickly showed Eda’s dream trying to find out why she was cursed. It seemed a bit rushed and tacked on.
Anyway, I’m glad Luz is finally learning magic. I was worried they were going to wait until the end of the season for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zanneck

doomrider7

That One Guy
Apr 10, 2017
New Milford, NJ
I kind of don’t like how they quickly showed Eda’s dream trying to find out why she was cursed. It seemed a bit rushed and tacked on.
Anyway, I’m glad Luz is finally learning magic. I was worried they were going to wait until the end of the season for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In hindsight I kind of agree and would've preferred something where she looks through some notes and journals signifying that it's something she actually knows the source of, but not something she wants to talk about. Similar to GF with Grunkle Stan and the journals in GF or the weirdness in general. Agree that it feels rushed still and on Luz learning magic now instead of later.

Reactions: Zanneck

StellaMagic

Nov 18, 2006
Virginia
In hindsight I kind of agree and would've preferred something where she looks through some notes and journals signifying that it's something she actually knows the source of, but not something she wants to talk about. Similar to GF with Grunkle Stan and the journals in GF or the weirdness in general. Agree that it feels rushed still and on Luz learning magic now instead of later.
Either way, there's still a mystery. Plus, in every episode, and eye code shows. It may lead to whoever cursed Eda and why. Four codes have been broken saying "Two Witches Torn Apart..."

Reactions: Ansi_Molina

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Only 19 more days 'till the first day of summer.
Summertime and June Mix!

I saw something at 1:37 that says DC Superhero High. Does that mean a revival of the 2015 DC Superhero Girls, or a different project altogether?
Asa

The Thomas fandom has lost a beloved UK narrator.