The New Woody Woodpecker Show on Universal Kids

Back in 2017, after Universal Kids launched on September 9, 2017, i wonder if Universal Kids could air re-runs of The New Woody Woodpecker Show after 17 years, after the show ended. and nothing came across airing re-runs for this show in the US on Boomerang, Nicktoons and Qubo by the late 2000's. But if NBCUniversal announced for this show to air on Universal Kids, It will marks the return of Woody Woodpecker being back on TV in the United States since 2002. The show premiered on Fox Kids on May 8, 1999-March 23, 2002. It will marks the first and only syndicated animated programs to air on Universal Kids. The show was originally going to air on June 8, 2018, but the scheduled wasn't change yet.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
The last time The New Woody Woodpecker Show aired in Flanders was on August 29th, 2010 in English with subtitles (the day after the last airing of The Batman on the same channel), so I remember it quite well.

It is too hyperactive for my taste. I used to like this cartoon a lot, but now I find it a poor version of the Daffy Duck shorts.

The last time The New Woody Woodpecker Show aired in Flanders was on August 29th, 2010 in English with subtitles (the day after the last airing of The Batman on the same channel), so I remember it quite well.

It is too hyperactive for my taste. I used to like this cartoon a lot, but now I find it a poor version of the Daffy Duck shorts.
Some kids network like Boomerang and Nicktoons hasn't pick up this show for the rights to air through the year past by.

According to en.wikipedia.org, Re-runs of this show will air on June 22, 2018 after the first day of summer, and Hopefully The New Woody Woodpecker Show will air at 6:00 PM replacing All Hail King Julian.

As of Wikipedia update the page, Reruns was originally going to air on Universal Kids on June 22, but it later pushed back to July 2, 2018.

hobbyfan

Actually, some of us older fans wouldn't mind seeing some of those classic Woody shorts in circulation again. There ain't that many from the Universal library (Woody, Andy Panda, Chilly Willy, Beary Family) online.

According to the wikipedia, reruns will air on July 9, 2018, Hopefully this will happen, better not screw the release date.

Actually, some of us older fans wouldn't mind seeing some of those classic Woody shorts in circulation again. There ain't that many from the Universal library (Woody, Andy Panda, Chilly Willy, Beary Family) online.
I hope Universal Kids will make a short series called Woody's Playback, just like Disney's Have a Laugh! where they air short and long versions of classic Disney shorts.

When they aired a third episode of The New Woody Woodpecker Show on Universal Kids, there will be a classic cartoon segment, featuring Chilly Willy in ''The Legend of Rockabye Point'', directed by Tex Avery, now competing against Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry on Boomerang, and This will be the only classic cartoon pieces to be shown on Unviersal Kids, since all classic shows like Walter Lantz, Harvey Comics, Rocky and Bullwinkle and Rankin Bass library will be put up on the app or the streaming service very soon this fall.

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
You know, this actually seems more possible with A) the 1999 show's popularity on YouTube, B) Universal Kids' downfall and C) them airing similarly not-too-retro shows like Totally Spies, of all things. Too bad it's not gonna happen, though.

Review Metabee

Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?
It could happen.
Despite the show being screwed heavily
The show is quite popular on YouTube
Universal Kids could make a marathon and cash in some ratings

Review Metabee

Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?
Back in 2017, after Universal Kids launched on September 9, 2017, i wonder if Universal Kids could air re-runs of The New Woody Woodpecker Show after 17 years, after the show ended. and nothing came across airing re-runs for this show in the US on Boomerang, Nicktoons and Qubo by the late 2000's. But if NBCUniversal announced for this show to air on Universal Kids, It will marks the return of Woody Woodpecker being back on TV in the United States since 2002. The show premiered on Fox Kids on May 8, 1999-March 23, 2002. It will marks the first and only syndicated animated programs to air on Universal Kids. The show was originally going to air on June 8, 2018, but the scheduled wasn't change yet.
The show ended in August 2002

Did Season 3 even premiere

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts