The New Scooby-Doo Movies: the (Almost) Complete Collection coming to DVD and Blu-Ray

Latest News & Videos

Commander Beeper

Watchdog
Apr 11, 2015

Warner Bros. Home Entertainment will be releasing The New Scooby-Doo Movies: the (Almost) Complete Collection on DVD and Blu-Ray on June 4, 2019. The set will contain 23 episodes of the show.

Additionally, Warner will also release The Best of the New Scooby-Doo Movies: The Lost Episodes on DVD, which will contain 8 episodes not previously released on DVD.

Reactions: likewow

Mandouga

Jun 27, 2007
Newington, CT, USA
Well, this is interesting. Apparently the show has 24 episodes, which means this set will be just one episode short of the complete series, really making it the "(Almost) Complete Collection". I do wonder if the Addams Family episode is the one being left out...

Commander Beeper

Watchdog
Apr 11, 2015
Where's the episode "Wednesday Is Missing" (which guest stars The Addams Family)?
I'm thinking there are rights issues concerning the Addams Family characters.

Anyhow, for the 8 episodes they're finally releasing, I wonder if there were royalties to the actors or their estates that needed to be cleared, or if Warner could not locate the masters the first time around.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Any news about the "Magia Record" anime?
Please stop blaming "Teen Titans Go!" for any cancelation of a Cartoon Network show.
Why did SDCC have to happen during the same weekend as Vinesauce Is Hope?
With how widespread the Joy-Con analog drift issue is, I'm honestly surprised I haven't had that issue yet. I've had my console for almost two years.
Is Nick doing anything for SDCC