The Loud House Spinoff The Casagrandes to Premiere on Nickelodeon on October 14, 2019

slai

Reporter
Reporter
NICKELODEON MAKES ROOM FOR THE CASAGRANDES BEGINNING MONDAY, OCT. 14, AT 1:30 P.M. (ET/PT)
New Series Follows Adventures of a Multigenerational Mexican-American Family in Spinoff of the Emmy Award-Winning The Loud House
Eugenio Derbez, Carlos Alazraqui, Carlos PenaVega and Alexa PenaVega Bring the Family to Life, Along with Melissa Joan Hart and Ken Jeong Lending Voices As Their Neighbors
BURBANK, Calif.–Sept. 4, 2019A new home in the city holds big adventures, laughs and love around every corner in Nickelodeon’s new original animated series The Casagrandes, premiering Monday, Oct. 14, at 1:30 p.m. (ET/PT). A spinoff of Nick’s animated hit The Loud House, The Casagrandes tells the story of 11-year-old Ronnie Anne who moves to the city with her mom and older brother to live with their big, loving family, the Casagrandes. Following its premiere, the series moves to its regular timeslot on Saturdays at 11:30 a.m. (ET/PT) beginning Saturday, Oct. 19, on Nickelodeon...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's Batman in a Dreamworks show.

Gotta say, I'm warming up to the new layout. It's a little more attractive than the old one.

Katzenberg is SOOOO supportive.
I haven't seen this movie in years, so I don't know if it's good or not. Still, Jeff Bennett voicing Kangaroo Jack is pretty hilarious.

brodie999 wrote on 5YearsOnEastCoast's profile.
Hey, have you written about my article yet? Could you please send me the link?