ToonJay723

Staff member
Click here for the previous Talkback Thread
Click here for the next Talkback Thread
Click here for News & Discussion Thread

Singled Out
Premieres Saturday, February 15th at 11 AM on Nickelodeon
Episode 180 (Episode 418a)

Feeling like a third when her teammates find significant others, Lynn seeks a boyfriend just to fit in.

Brave the Last Dance
Premieres, Saturday February 15th at 11:15 AM on Nickelodeon
Episode 181 (Episode 418b)

Clyde recruits Lincoln and the gang to find out if a girl he has a crush on at school feels the same way.​

LinusFan303

Squeak
Singled Out : That was a good episode, glad the show is doing a romantic episode (so many of them they do) with a look at the idea of someone not really being interested in romance. Dexter was an interesting character for this episode, I like how they both were doing what they were doing to no be all singled out (yay!) Paula wasn't in this episode, considering they had Margo, looks like all the other girls were new. It was a strong episode. 9/10

Brave the Last Dance: Now, I know many don't like Clyde, I don't dislike him, but some oF his centered episodes have been kind of weak, but this one was actually a good one, and show now has an official Valentine's Day episode it took them 3 years! Any one with Eagle eyes will notice you'll see Paige in a few moments a background character. I liked this episode it gave Clyde a good moment to shine and I like how they had another character slightly like Clyde instead. I give it 8.5/10. I wonder if we'll see Chloe again or i she going to end up like the 800 other side characters they've introduced and stopped, we'll find out.

zoombie

Singled Out

When I heard the premise of this episode, I was wondering one thing, and the question was answered and the answer is yes, one of the girls had a girlfriend, so once again this show is not afraid to go there, also another girl was in a inter racial relationship, but I don't think that is a big deal anymore like it used to.

So Lynn and this boy that she was dating, is he in the same grade as her, it seem kind of young. It was a cute episode. I have nip pick, I wish Lynn would have went to older sisters for advice. You don't think they could have been helpful, the only other Loud sister in this episode is Lucy. And seeing how Lynn and Lucy certain things in common was cute.

Good episode, they are leaving Lynn sexual orientation up in the air.

Brave The Last Dance

This might be the best Clyde episode, because it might finally be over. Clyde obsession with Lori, it is done, I hope. I wish there was an episode that gave closure to that, like Gravity Falls did with Dipper's crush on Wendy.

Am I the only one who thought, if Clyde wants to know if this girl likes her, ask her friend. That is an easy solution. You know if Clyde asked this girl out in private and not make a big public display of himself, it would have been as bad. He wouldn't been humiliated. It is a lesson for guys who want to purpose to their girlfriends in public like sporting events, or on television, this is what could happen, or should happen, they put these people in tight spots when they really have not choice but to say yes, anyone I am getting off topic here.

Clyde did find a girl that has the same interest of him, an maybe something can move on from there. If this the death nail of that annoying trait of Clyde, it is a big step forward.

JTZ

Damn, I really loved both episodes. They did a great job at showing and portraying the feelings of the main characters. I could really feel with Lynn being left out by her friends, as well as Clyde being crushed when he was rejected. Also, both episodes had great conversation moments with Lynn and Dexter/Clyde and Chloe to resolve their plotlines. There were also a lot of cute and funny scenes, like the couple moments of Lynn's friends or Lynn and Lucy talking in front of the TV, and Clyde shaking all over when he almost touched Emma's hand or the text messages his friends send him when he is sulking in his room (I laughed out loud at the auto-correct gag). I could go on and keep praising the episodes for all the details and little jokes (Fang's facial expressions on top of Lucy's head, the lighting in the roller disco, the gondolier scene with the trumpets and so on) - you can really tell a lot of work and love with put into them. While I don't want the show to go overboard with romance episodes, The Loud House really does romance well.

I wonder if we'll see Chloe again or i she going to end up like the 800 other side characters they've introduced and stopped, we'll find out.

Since they are doing more and more episodes of the kids' lives outside of the family, I really hope they start building up the side characters more so each Loud kid ends up with a unique, fun circle of friends. Leni and her work colleagues are fine (they remind me of the main cast of OK K.O.), but I was a bit disappointed with how shallow Luna's band and Lucy' s mortician's club were in Deep Cuts/A Grave Mistake. I hope they'll eventually give them enough substance so it doesn't feel like each sister is hanging out with several copies of herself.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
Imma leave it at this: It's a real shame i don't like Lynn Jr or especially Clyde all that much, because these latest 2 episodes focusing on them were surprisingly High Tier, more so than they have any right to be admittedly enough, IMHO.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts