The Loud House News and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
They should dedicate the first Luna episode of the season to Dolores O'Riordan of the Cranberries. I'm sure that band would be one of Luna's favorites.

Dudley

Staff member

Candy Randy

Here's another sneak peek from "Roadie to Nowhere":

Here's the title cards for the first four segments of Season 3:

And the fifth volume of the graphic novel series is up for pre-order:

jaylop97

Staff member
Of the 4 I surely look forward to Selfie Improvement.

And I see that jar that Lisa does not want anyone to open, what an interesting item in the A Fridge too far titlecard.

kanc

According to zap2it, Loud House even ANOTHER compilation: The Loud Crew airing Fri Feb 2 4:30PM-6PM

kanc

Lovin the Louds compilation included these episodes: L is for Love, Back Out There, Study Muffin, Dance Dance Resolution, A Fair to Remember, and change of heart.

And also whenever there's new series or new episode of any show following new Loud House like today, after theme, they went into commercial instead of going to straight to first episode

kanc

Nick has even another Loud House compilation that will air Fri Jan 26 5PM-6PM "Rockin' Out Loud"
The schedule updated, and Rockin Out Loud compilation episodes expanding to 2 hours, so it start 4PM-6PM

PF9

You know, instead of simply calling the movie The Loud House Movie, they should title it The Loud House Colon Movie Film for Theaters as a tribute to Aqua Teen Hunger Force (who titled their movie the exact same way; there are a lot of adult fans of TLH, many who probably watched ATHF as well).

ShadowBeast

You know, instead of simply calling the movie The Loud House Movie, they should title it The Loud House Colon Movie Film for Theaters as a tribute to Aqua Teen Hunger Force (who titled their movie the exact same way; there are a lot of adult fans of TLH, many who probably watched ATHF as well).
Why would they tribute a movie to Aqua Teen Hunger Force? It's not only a series from a rival network, but the Loud House is still targeted to kids, despite the adult fanbase.

PF9

A better idea I had would be an episode where some of the male characters form a Beatlesque band.

dumbfoolkid5

Here's an idea, how about a movie when the Loud kids were taken away by the state because the thought the parents can't handle them anymore, the the family tries to get back together somehow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jaylop97

Staff member
Here's an idea, how about a movie when the Loud kids were taken away by the state because the thought the parents can't handle them anymore, the the family tries to get back together somehow.

I wouldn't really think that would be a friendly idea for a movie, considering this show is mainly for a younger demographic that would be something that would seem too dark for a movie.

dumbfoolkid5

I wouldn't really think that would be a friendly idea for a movie, considering this show is mainly for a younger demographic that would be something that would seem too dark for a movie.
The way those kids are, it's a wonder why the state or child care services hasn't done it yet.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.

That sounds awesome (IMHO - and could be in the right hands, too.), but would probably get a lot of flack for being "too dark/edgy" to the parents who will take their kids to see it, unfortunately. Doing this would require more than just comedy (which this show purely is, overall.).

Dudley

Staff member
I think it is too dark. The parents are loving, and the kids are well fed, go to school, and are in good healthy condition. Not only will it be dark, but to have them taken away would be unrealistic, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts