The Loud House News and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looney Turtles

Also, as I mentioned in the other thread, "11 Louds a Leapin" is re-airing on December 1st, for the first time since December last year, apparently, for those who missed it before.

Last edited:

Candy Randy

Chris Savino's new comic series said:
Bigfoot and Gray On the Run[/I], kicks off with its first volume on [URL=' 15, 2018[/URL].
I forgot to mention long ago that Papercutz has cancelled the series in wake of the scandal.

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
Chris Savino's new comic series said:
Bigfoot and Gray On the Run[/I], kicks off with its first volume on [URL=' 15, 2018[/URL].
I forgot to mention long ago that Papercutz has cancelled the series in wake of the scandal.

Where do you get this from?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter

kanc

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/the...ncoln-and-clyde/EP023989550161?aid=tvschedule
Another Loud House compilation airing Fri Nov 24 4:30PM-6PM: The Adventures of Lincoln and Clyde
It looks like today's Loud House compilation: "The Adventures of Lincoln and Clyde" have extended to 2 hours, so that means there are two additional episodes to add in this collection. Will post those soon.

Even another Loud House compilation that will air "Christmas at the Louds' "
http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/the-loud-house-christmas-at-the-louds/EP023989550163?aid=tvschedule
Sun Dec 24 9AM-10:30AM

It says “to be confirmed”. It seems the source is Zap2it, but it has a blank listing for that day. Season 3 could start that day, but I’d rather wait for further confirmation.

The tweet now says that new season Loud House will definitely start at Jan 19, at 6pm

Toons Fan

The new The Loud House on Friday, January 19th at 6PM is called "Roadie to Nowhere/A Fridge Too Far".

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/loud-house/listings/

021ec90d36682d76cc8e195f6c0fd136.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

The same first 6 episodes of Adventures of Lincoln and Clyde are same, 2 additional episodes airing today at 4:30PM and 4:45PM are Lincoln Loud: Girl Guru and Back Out There respectively

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
It looks like today's Loud House compilation: "The Adventures of Lincoln and Clyde" have extended to 2 hours, so that means there are two additional episodes to add in this collection. Will post those soon.

Even another Loud House compilation that will air "Christmas at the Louds' "
http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/the-loud-house-christmas-at-the-louds/EP023989550163?aid=tvschedule
Sun Dec 24 9AM-10:30AM

The tweet now says that new season Loud House will definitely start at Jan 19, at 6pm
*sniff**sniff* I smell a war between Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon coming! A feud of who would rule Friday nights.

jaylop97

Staff member
Knowing the last few premieres were done on Fridays it makes sense that Nick would start airing new episodes on a Friday night block.

Though personally I was always into the 5PM airings, because that is the time that stuck really well.

Looney Turtles

Now I've officially caught up, and seen every episode of this show. It's currently the best thing Nickelodeon, if you ask me.

90'sKid

Now I've officially caught up, and seen every episode of this show. It's currently the best thing Nickelodeon, if you ask me.

It and Welcome to the Wayne are the best things Nickelodeon has made in a long, long time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts