The Loud House News and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy Randy

A fourth volume of The Loud House comics is slated for release on July 24, 2018. Also, Chris Savino's new comic series, Bigfoot and Gray On the Run, kicks off with its first volume on May 15, 2018.

Yeah, I think we all know how that episode will go.

"No baby fotos? Oh no I might not be a Loud! I was adopted! I'm not a part of the family! I - oh never mind, it's all been a misunderstanding."
That'll most likely happen. I don't understand much of the fandom's obsession with Lincoln supposedly being adopted, though it's pretty obvious he's not: He and his Pop Pop both have white hair and cowlicks, and he and his twin sisters' faces look similar. And there's already a character who was adopted close to Lincoln: Clyde.

I hate to brag, but the marathon actually starts at 4:30, not 4. Also, it ends at 7 pm, so i’m guessing that the episodes coming after the ones you mentioned in your post are (in order): “Back in Black”, “Spell it Out” (both episodes mentioned are about Lucy, the goth sibling in the Loud family), “Fool’s Paradise” (because of the motel horror theme), and “ARGGH! You For Real?” (since it’s about the ghost hunting show “ARGGH!”).

I’m pretty sure they are the episodes that will be shown in the marathon between 6 and 7 pm, but it can also be (in order): “Back in Black”, “No Such Luck” (because bad luck can be a Halloween thing), “Spell it Out”, AND “ARGGH! You For Real?”! Anyway, tell me the episode names after the marathon has aired in the east coast (if you live somewhere there), @Candy Randy.

It's 4:30 pm, my mistake. But the new SpongeBob Halloween special starts right after the marathon at 7 pm.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
They should have Luan make a joke referring to the show "I Love Lucy" using Lucy as the subject. Maybe if Lucy were to get a boyfriend, Luan could say something like, "I guess somebody loves Lucy!".

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Of all the Loud sisters, which one do you think is the most boy-like? I can't seem to choose between Lynn or Lana.

PS check out my signature

JTZ

huh, I always figured that Harold was Clyde's biological father. I guess this decreases the chances of his mother ever being seen in the show?

I thought so too, or at least it was a fun little headcanon. It's kind of nice to know how it is, but I like it when those details are left to the viewer's imagination.

Could still be though Clyde's biological parents will play a role in a future episode. I've read somewhere they wanted to make the third season deal with more serious topics.

Last edited:

Looney Turtles

I've been binge-watching this to catch up all the way to the newest episodes Just one problem: I'm almost at the Christmas special, "11 Louds a Leapin", which doesn't seem to be airing again soon. I presume it only airs around Christmas, like a lot of other Christmas specials. Has anyone seen it airing this year?

Dynamite Soldier

I've been binge-watching this to catch up all the way to the newest episodes Just one problem: I'm almost at the Christmas special, "11 Louds a Leapin", which doesn't seem to be airing again soon. I presume it only airs around Christmas, like a lot of other Christmas specials. Has anyone seen it airing this year?
As far as I know, it never aired since December 25th of last year.

90'sKid

Of all the Loud sisters, which one do you think is the most boy-like? I can't seem to choose between Lynn or Lana.

PS check out my signature

Lynn's more of your "sporty girl" character, Lana is probably (IMO) the more "boyish" of the two. Lynn has shown a lot of boyish traits before (heck her Gender-Swapped counterpart is pretty much her with a few visual differences), but I think Lana is the more typically boyish one. Both in appearance (coveralls and a baseball cap) and personality (being into gross things like mud and being the handyman of the group).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jaylop97

Staff member
It's a Christmas episode, the next time the channel will air it is around the time of Christmas.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
The "You Got Tricked!" song clip is now on YouTube, courtesy of Nickelodeon's official channel!

Nickelodeon Animation's YouTube channel also released an animatic of the first few minutes of "Tricked!"

JTZ

Wonder what kind of game could come out of this. A platformer or action-game would be weird for such a grounded setting like The Loud House. The only genre that would really fit is a classic adventure-game, but that's more of a niche-genre, and it doesn't appeal to kids that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts