The Loud House News and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheril59

Ask Chris Savino if he has any artwork of the Loud House characters as rabbits. I wish I knew exactly what they looked like before they switched to humans. Should there be an episode if they'd been turned into rabbits, that would have been a development gag.

TheMisterManGuy

So the series finally made it's formal premiere and It was still as good as the sneak peaks, though a bit lower in quality.

Left in the Dark was a good intro episode, laying out the basic premise, and the main characters personalities. Though the art style looked a bit different than the Sneak peek episodes, but that's probably because the episodes we saw earlier were later episodes in production order.

Get the Message had some funny moments. But I really didn't like the ending. In the end, Lori got the message and Lincoln tried to get away from it. However, I'm surprised they got away with an anime nosebleed joke in this episode.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
As long as not too many efforts are based on Lori (yeah, can't stand characters like her - Seriously.), this show will continue to be good in my eyes - if only because everything else checks out good on my end with this show so far...

dothesmartthing

Planet Yakko
I really like the art style in this series. I can relate to Lincoln a little bit because I grew up with my older brother and sister in a small house, and we all had to share one bedroom.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Will there be an encore? I missed it, and I don't wanna deal with Nick's shoddy video player.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
there's a repeat at 2 PM EST on Tuesday, May 3.
AND SO IT BEGINS.jpg

Zanneck

Hey, it could happen.

... IF and ONLY IF (IFF) the ratings are good, of course. Otherwise, I don't see it happening, as much as I would love to see FOP end up dead and buried in place of something far superior, like say, Harvey Beaks (and that didn't happen like it has a chance to with this show...).

Mikurotoro92

Banned
... IF and ONLY IF (IFF) the ratings are good, of course. Otherwise, I don't see it happening, as much as I would love to see FOP end up dead and buried in place of something far superior, like say, Harvey Beaks (and that didn't happen like it has a chance to with this show...).

That comment was in response to me saying Nick is going to over-rely on TLH as much as SBSP it had nothing to do with FOP lol

Zanneck

At least they'd be relying on a show with actual promise to it. But still, over-reliance is no way to go. That, I can agree on.

InvaderWeezle

There's no way The Loud House ever reaches SpongeBob-levels of over-reliance. It doesn't seem like the type of show that could be that big. At best, it can be the show that finally knocks off Fairly OddParents as Nickelodeon's #2 show, letting FOP finally end.

Either way, Nickelodeon's clearly going through some changes for the better. Sanjay and Craig and Breadwinners were both cancelled, so hopefully shows like The Loud House and Harvey Beaks (which is getting a bomb of New episodes sometime this summer) can take advantage of that and get a healthy amount of exposure.

Ask Chris Savino if he has any artwork of the Loud House characters as rabbits. I wish I knew exactly what they looked like before they switched to humans. Should there be an episode if they'd been turned into rabbits, that would have been a development gag.
Actually, the official Nick Animation Studio website has an image full of Lincoln's rabbit design in different poses if you look in the gallery section of The Loud House's page.

Something better that really should have occurred towards the end of "The Loud House" episode "Sleuth or Consequences":
Lincoln: I'm looking forward to it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go tell...
Lola: (offscreen) Dad! It was Lucy who clogged the toilet!
Mr. Loud: (offscreen) Lucy, you're grounded! Everyone else, you are no longer grounded!
(Lincoln and his sisters, sans Lucy, cheer.)
Lincoln: Woo-hoo! I am finally going to the convention! What a relief!

Last edited:

InvaderWeezle

Something better that really should have occurred towards the end of "The Loud House" episode "Sleuth or Consequences":
Lincoln: I'm looking forward to it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go tell...
Lola: (offscreen) Dad! It was Lucy who clogged the toilet!
Mr. Loud: (offscreen) Lucy, your grounded! Everyone else, you are no longer grounded!
(Lincoln and his sisters, sans Lucy, cheer.)
Lincoln: Woo-hoo! I am finally going to the convention! What a relief!

That would completely ruin a huge plot point of the episode, which is that Lincoln can handle scrutiny while Lucy can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts