The Loud House News and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hudasoy_Guy

Banned
There's not been much talk about this newest Nicktoons series The Loud House which comes to your screens in 2016, so started this thread to discuss about this series.

SaneMan

well, from what I've heard, it's by the creator of Kick Buttowski, so I guess it could be interesting

SweetShop209

well, from what I've heard, it's by the creator of Kick Buttowski, so I guess it could be interesting
Actually, it's created by Chris Savino, who was the director and executive producer on the show. He also took over as show runner for Dexter's Laboratory and The Powerpuff Girls when their respective creators moved onto other projects. He also wrote the MLP episodes "Boast Busters" and "Stare Master". In any case, I think he will do a god job.

SaneMan

^ ah yes, I may not like his work on DL and PPG, but KB was allot of fun, and those MLP episodes were some of the better ones, so there's clearly hope for a good product here
and man, does Nick need it badly
the Ninja Turtles, Sanjay and Craig, and Harvey Beaks won't save the network alone

SweetShop209

Lola (the girl asking Lincoln to play fashion photography) sounded like Brianna from Kick Buttowski, I think. Will Chris Savino get child voice actors to play the characters, like CH Greenblatt on Harvey Beaks, or will he get those like Grey DeLisle or Tara Strong to play the characters?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbkziCuCi1I

SaneMan

nice Mazinger action figure in the background

looks ok, alto I hope the final product has better animation

CartoonFridays

Promoted to detective.
Well, Chris Savino has a Websta account, and he's posting production pics from the Nick Studios.

And according to storyboard pics he posted, two episodes from this first season will be titled "Linc or Swim" and "Loud Loud Loud House".

CartoonFridays

Promoted to detective.
Well, I found some more info on the show.

Some of the storyboard artists will be newcomers, while others will be veterans such as Darin McGowan (As Told by Ginger, Futurama), Miguel Puga (Pink Panther and Pals, The Fairly Oddparents) and Kyle Marshall (Jimmy Two-Shoes, Grojband). The art director will be Amanda Rynda (Gravity Falls, Steven Universe). Animated production will be by Jam Filled Entertainment (Crash Canyon, Numb Chucks).

The show will preview at SDCC, and post-production has begun on the 13 episodes (with two 11-minute segments each), so I'm guessing that it will debut either sometime this fall or in January as announced.

Last edited:

RailroadGuy27

If those kids aren't adopted, then their parents really need to find a hobby, if you know what I mean... ;)

Dudley

Staff member
They should also buy a bigger house. Seriously, all those kids, and only one bathroom? That's messed up.

Ooh, this show is animated by Jam Filled Entertainment. They worked on Camp Lakebottom and like that show I mistaken the animation for that of Mercury Filmworks.

RailroadGuy27

Or just admit that they are rabbits

HA!

That being said, is weird to say that I imagine this as a reality competition, where 12 of the most wildest kids and teens (who aren't related and the baby is being replaced with a mellow hipster teenage boy and a fat cheerful nerd boy, which by the way the baby is used for a challenge) spend the days at one of those daycares where it's also someone's house doing challenges based on basic Suburban life, like swimming in the public pool, going trick-or-treating (which is in June-O-Ween), eating at Chuck E Cheese, or helping out at in Old Folks Home, in a chance to win $200,000.00?

SweetShop209

I checked out Wikipedia. Here's the cast for the show:

Grant Palmer (I'd say he's playing Lincoln) (Sean Ryan Fox voiced him in the short)

Catherine Taber

Liliana Mumy

Nika Futterman

Cristina Pucelli

Jessica DiCicco

Grey DeLisle

Lara Jill Miller

Brian Stepanek (father)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Loud_House

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts