The Loud House News and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaylop97

Staff member
Holy cow, what in the world is going on. Not once, not twice, not even three times, but 4 and counting that they've pulled the premieres, whatever could it be I'm really worried on what is going on because this is getting out of hand.

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
I'm starting to wonder if there's content within these five episodes that Nick just really doesn't agree with.

ToonsJazzLover

Savino better not the reason this time. Are these the last episodes he worked on or something? Does the constant delay has to do with production behind the scenes and what happened several months ago? I hope they get those episodes out of the way so we don't have to deal with constant premiere pulling.

But yes, honestly, The Loud House should've never been sent to Friday nights for premieres. It really hurt them so badly in the ratings.

jjc927

It could be they're holding them for the summer to boost the summer ratings. I imagine it'll be Double Dare's and/or another new show/show with new episode's lead-in.

LinusFan303

Squeak
I think they are holding it for summer too either that or for a rainy ratings day. Nick as a whole has been acting weird since they pulled the Friday Premieres night. Maybe they need to get used to having only a million viewers now.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
I'm starting to wonder if there's content within these five episodes that Nick just really doesn't agree with.
I don't think so.

Savino better not the reason this time. Are these the last episodes he worked on or something? Does the constant delay has to do with production behind the scenes and what happened several months ago? I hope they get those episodes out of the way so we don't have to deal with constant premiere pulling.
Didn't Michael Rubiner become the new showrunner of the show? Also, even though it's too early for nickandmore to report more of it, the new episodes have most likely been moved to this summer, since it would get better ratings at that time. In fact, "Tripped!", the show's next half-hour special, would work SO MUCH BETTER if it premiered in the summertime than Memorial Day weekend.

Nick really doesn't want to premiere those new episodes, do they?
That sounds like a false rumor. Of course they do! Just not until this summer most likely.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Both "Tripped!" and "Teachers' Union/Head Poet's Anxiety" have just been removed from Amazon.com and from iTunes.

jaylop97

Staff member
Both "Tripped!" and "Teachers' Union/Head Poet's Anxiety" have just been removed from Amazon.com and from iTunes.
That took longer than expected for Nick to have realized that they were on those sites. As such by now it's too late for them to do anything with special with those episodes or to expect much.

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
That took longer than expected for Nick to have realized that they were on those sites. As such by now it's too late for them to do anything with special with those episodes or to expect much.
How very un-Viacomy. I predict this won't bode well for the ever-declining ratings.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
As such by now it's too late for them to do anything with special with those episodes or to expect much.
I'm thinking "Tripped!" will just have to have no advertising and premiere as a regular (but extended) episode.

GershonB

Do you think that Amazon might have leaked the two Loud House episodes on purpose to punish Nick for postponing them?

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Do you think that Amazon might have leaked the two Loud House episodes on purpose to punish Nick for postponing them?
No. Amazon didn't know that they were delayed. It's a situation similar to "Future Tense".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts