The Loud House News and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoplanDan

Just Think Twice Before You Say Anything
Well guys, this isn’t what you want to see about this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NeoplanDan

Just Think Twice Before You Say Anything
It's John K leaving Ren and Stimpy all over again!

I hope this isn’t the case that will lead Nick into dismissing Savino from the company, other wise this will be similar to when Skyler Page (Creator of Clarence) got fired from the network after he was accused of sexually harassed a female worker from another show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
Oh geez... I'm really not sure how I should be reacting to this. Because quite honestly part of me wants to believe this is not for real; I never would've pictured this from a guy like Savino.

19MagiswordLane

Anime Superhero's Crooner of Carnage, babe!
Oh geez... I'm really not sure how I should be reacting to this. Because quite honestly part of me wants to believe this is not for real; I never would've pictured this from a guy like Savino.

True, but there's a lot of things behind close doors that we don't know about. Who would have guess that Harvey Weinstein was a monster or Skyler Page had mental problems?

Last edited:

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I used to think the same thing about Bill Cosby, but I was wrong about that. That being said, I’m honestly not entirely convinced because it’s Cartoon Brew reporting this. I don’t really think they’d make something like this up and I am leaning towards it being true, but I still kinda want to see if a better source comments on this. But yeah, not good if true.

CoolEric158

She rocks both ways.
I used to think the same thing about Bill Cosby, but I was wrong about that. That being said, I’m honestly not entirely convinced because it’s Cartoon Brew reporting this. I don’t really think they’d make something like this up and I am leaning towards it being true, but I still kinda want to see if a better source comments on this. But yeah, not good if true.

While I'm not a fan of the site, I do think CB is reliable in this case. They have insider information within the industry, and were the first to report the Skyler Page harassment a couple years ago, so I'd be inclined to believe them.

And let me just say...yeesh, this was not something I'd expect, but good on Nickelodeon for getting rid of him.

MegasMilo379

Finally.
darn.

As a Loud House fan, I don't know how to truly react or discuss about this. (well, I guess I'll try...)

Part of me wants to find this untrue because I like Savino and the show.
But the other part of me doesn't ever take sexual harassment claims/cases lightly, and as such--if true--(hopes/believes) Savino (will/should) be fired from the show and gets punished to the fullest extent of the law ( at least to the extent including sexual harassment).
But for now, I'll wait for more updates to see anything else that also carries weight.

I won't stop watching The Loud House, but this news (even not taking to account of the Weinstein harassment scandal or Skyler Page's firing from Clarence and Cartoon Network) is seriously overwhelming to me to almost consider.

While I'm not a fan of the site, I do think CB is reliable in this case. They have insider information within the industry, and were the first to report the Skyler Page harassment a couple years ago, so I'd be inclined to believe them.

And let me just say...yeesh, this was not something I'd expect, but good on Nickelodeon for getting rid of him.

Well, keep several things in mind:

-There is no hard evidence or proof yet. I don't count opportunistic vultures like that Bojack director.
-Savino has only been allegedly "suspended". Even so, we don't know if they've actually found anything, or this is the extent of his punishment.
-It would really take something like a criminal investigation for them to get rid of Savino permanently, I think.

Skyler Page I didn't really pay as much attention to, because I don't watch that show, but from what I read, he actually put his hands on co-workers in a very inappropriate way. He also had serious mental issues. His firing was a given, and quite frankly, Clarence is a second rate cartoon on a third rate channel. With The Loud House, we're talking about a total cash cow on the biggest kid's network in America, with seasons and a movie planned, I find it very hard that they would fire Savino unless he did something absolutely insane.

JTZ

Can someone enlight me on what "Legends of the Hidden Temple" is? I presume it was some sort of game show, but I'm not familiar with it.

Looking forward to the episode - was about time for a father-son-one. "A novel Idea" was kind of a mother-son-episode, and there hasn't been so much one-on-one-interaction between Lincoln and his dad.

JTZ

So it's a show about people running through rooms pushing buttons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts