The Loud House News and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Nick actually does air a few TV-PG shows outside Nick @ Nite, but it's mostly live-action, and only in prime-time.
Don't forget "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out Of Water"! In fact, even though the movie is rated TV-PG on Nick, it does air in the morning sometimes!

kanc

Don't forget "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out Of Water"! In fact, even though the movie is rated TV-PG on Nick, it does air in the morning sometimes!
Nick also aired Scooby Doo movies and other live action movies and as well as animated movies like Ice Age movies, Surf's Up, Madagascar as well as other movies aired are in TV-PG, and not just primetime, some occasions are in morning or afternoons, depending on schedule decision

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Nick also aired Scooby Doo movies and other live action movies and as well as animated movies like Ice Age movies, Surf's Up, Madagascar as well as other movies aired are in TV-PG, and not just primetime, some occasions are in morning or afternoons, depending on schedule decision
Then I guess that means Nick CAN make a show with that rating!

Mikurotoro92

Banned
What I said had nothing to do with Loud House

I was talking about Nick's reluctance to produce TV-PG cartoons

kanc

No offense about cartoons with discussion of TV-PG, but I think we're getting off topic. Can we please move on to topic about Loud House? thanks

Last edited:

Asa

http://nick.com.pl/sitemap.xml.gz

Titles for the first twelve episodes of Loud House's third season revealed:
  • 301 - Road Tripped
  • 302 - Hide nor Hare / Geri-antics
  • 303 - Roadie to Nowhere / A Fridge Too Far
  • 304 - Selfie Improvement / No Place Like Homeschool
  • 305 - City Slickers / Fool Me Twice
  • 306 - Net Gains / Pipe Dreams
  • 307 - Fandom Pains / Teacher's Union
  • 308 - Rita Her Rights / The Mad Scientist
  • 309 - Head Poet's Anxiety / Missed Connection
  • 310 - Friendzy / Deal Me Out
  • 311 - Pasture Bedtime / Shop Girl
  • 312 - Gown and Out / Breaking Dad\

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
That's what you get when you don't premiere new episodes of the show in August! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go ahead, purchase the episode for $2.99, and watch it!

EDIT: All finished! I'm going to mark my one thought about the episode as a spoiler:
That was a pretty good episode. I like the moral at the end of the episode where you don't have to rush to your succession in your goals. Also, I didn't know Lucy became good at basketball, and Lisa at pottery.

Lastly, forget the first thing I said! What I meant to say was that's what you get when you premiere a segment of an episode, and wait for two (or three) months until you premiere the other one!

Last edited:

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Future Tense will be part of a week of premieres airing the week of September 18 (don't know if that's the day that episode airs).

Update: Here's the schedule:

Last edited:

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Future Tense will be part of a week of premieres airing the week of September 18 (don't know if that's the day that episode airs).

Update: Here's the schedule:
Well, if that's what really happened, then I guess I can think of one thing Amazon is thinking right now:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!

I wonder when Nickelodeon will order Amazon to remove "Future Tense/Lynner Takes All" from their website, until the former mentioned segment has aired on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts