The Loud House News and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToonJay723

Staff member
why does the promo at the end keep saying "coming soon"? considered it's a little over a week, say May 15, and in same month. in my opinion, it doesnt make sense.
I guess they want to wait until the week before to start saying the date.

Ultrablud2

A Star vs. The Forces of Evil/The Loud House crossover videogame might be in development, people.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
A Star vs. The Forces of Evil/The Loud House crossover videogame might be in development, people.

Unless it's an unofficial thing, I'm guessing that was just his best way to describe what was going on seeing how both shows are owned by competing companies.

ToonJay723

Staff member

He's just saying a Loud House voice actress and a Star vs. voice actor teaming up to do a project. I think the game is something unrelated to either shows.

ShadowBeast

He's just saying a Loud House voice actress and a Star vs. voice actor teaming up to do a project. I think the game is something unrelated to either shows.
That's what I would assume since I don't see Disney and Nickelodeon sharing profits with each other.

zoombie

Well we already have one on the show, Grey Griffen she is a voice actress on both shows, so she is our bridge.

ShadowBeast

Just saw the commercial for the Memorial day special. I thought the episode was just gonna be Bobby and Ronnie Ann and their family. But it looks like Lincoln and Lori will be tagging along for the episode as well.

zoombie

This special, if they wanted to this could be a back door pilot, though I don't want Ronnie Ann and Bobby to leave, so I doubt that would happen.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Honestly, do we need another Cleveland Show? May I remind you of Nick's previous spin-off?
maxresdefault.jpg

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Chris Cornell passed away yesterday, and the Loud House should pay tribute by doing an episode or short called "Louder Than Love" which was the title of a Soundgarden album.

kanc

Not sure what went on, but nickandmore posted that there was a Loud House marathon last Saturday 12:30PM-6:30PM

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
The Loudest Mission will feature a few guest stars:

Alexa PenaVega (the wife of Carlos, who voices Bobby) will voice Carlota;

Carlos Alazraqui (The Fairly OddParents) will voice Carlos;

Roxana Ortega will voice Frida;

Jared Kozak will voice CJ;

Ruben Garfias will voice Hector;

Sonia Manzano (Sesame Street) will voice Rosa;

and Sumalee Montano will voice Maria.

Nick has also released a sneak-peek from the special - http://www.nick.com/loud-house/videos/the-loud-house-213-clip/ :)

Last edited:

Dudley

Staff member
I have mixed feelings about The Loud House slowing taking Spongebob's place as Nick's head Nicktoon.

So long as it doesn't jump the shark, it should be fine.
The Loud House is the only thing I turn to Nickelodeon for. I don't mind that it's getting a lot of airings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
today's my birthday, but it's more of a "sad birthday" than a "happy birthday" to me, because I'm still having a mental breakdown over my past. ugh.
Asa wrote on wonderfly's profile.
With the Omicron variant spreading in South Africa, do you think it's a good time to reopen the COVID-19 discussion board or are you going to keep it closed for good?
This special is worth it just to see Ben Schwartz rap about latkes.

someone once told me that the Korean language is like if the Chinese and Japanese languages melted into each other and came up with something different
The Loud House > Riverdale

Featured Posts