The Loud House News and Discussion Thread 3

Action!

Great Lakes Freakout!
I think the special was good. 7/10.

Ace

Ace
Inb4 they do a SpongeBob and Loud House crossover
I'm surprised they haven't done something like that yet. They've already went overboard with all the spinoffs and exhausted every ratings trap idea under the sun with Spongebob.

It's like an eventuality.

Last edited:

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
I'm surprised they haven't done something like that yet. They've already went overboard with all the spinoffs and exhausted every ratings trap idea under the sun with Spongebob.

It's like an eventuality.
I'm opposed to it. It will hurt TLH's chances of becoming Nick's new kingpin.

I'd much rather have a crossover with South Park where the Louds take a vacation to the titular Colorado town, which they think is quaint but nothing is as it seems. The more extreme elements of SP would be toned down.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
I'd much rather have a crossover with South Park where the Louds take a vacation to the titular Colorado town, which they think is quaint but nothing is as it seems. The more extreme elements of SP would be toned down.
Yeah, no way. Also, toning down South Park for a crossover with The Loud House ain't gonna hide the fact that the former is a freaking adult show with gory violence, pervasive language, hardcore sex, and strong bodily humor like defecation.

kanc

I checked youtube user, now it's listing as TheLoudHouse, instead of Loud House and Casagrandes. It might be because The Casagrandes is already over

GrantM

I'm opposed to it. It will hurt TLH's chances of becoming Nick's new kingpin.

First The Brady Bunch now South Park?........you clearly have no idea how crossovers work

PF9

First The Brady Bunch now South Park?........you clearly have no idea how crossovers work
I do, as I have watched multiple crossovers over the years like those in the Arrowverse.

Whether you want to believe it or not, a reboot of The Brady Bunch crossing over with The Really Loud House would work because both shows are about large families, and a Brady Bunch reboot would adapt the series to modern times - the family would NOT be stuck in the late 60s/early 70s as the incarnation portrayed in the theatrical films was.

And if TLH is going to surpass SpongeBob in popularity, it needs to take more risks that SpongeBob isn't willing to take. Cancelling The Casagrandes was a huge setback in TLH's quest to surpass SpongeBob in popularity. Hence the parent series needs to double down on taking major risks.

Moe

I was hope for African American version of The Loud House but not going to happen after The Casagrandes cancelled.

We need more animated shows to represent the minorities, so The Proud Family is one of great example.

GrantM

I do, as I have watched multiple crossovers over the years like those in the Arrowverse.

Whether you want to believe it or not, a reboot of The Brady Bunch crossing over with The Really Loud House would work because both shows are about large families, and a Brady Bunch reboot would adapt the series to modern times - the family would NOT be stuck in the late 60s/early 70s as the incarnation portrayed in the theatrical films was.

And if TLH is going to surpass SpongeBob in popularity, it needs to take more risks that SpongeBob isn't willing to take. Cancelling The Casagrandes was a huge setback in TLH's quest to surpass SpongeBob in popularity. Hence the parent series needs to double down on taking major risks.
The

IT WONT FREAKING WORK!?!. Geez your obsession with crossing over The Loud House and The Brady Bunch is absolutely infuriating. It just will not work at all. Get over it already

PF9

The

IT WONT FREAKING WORK!?!. Geez your obsession with crossing over The Loud House and The Brady Bunch is absolutely infuriating. It just will not work at all. Get over it already
It's certainly better than crossing over with SpongeBob, which should be canceled already.

Moe

Creators and networks are getting more creative about crossovers, but some creators don't like it.

The Loud House and Brady Bunch crossover looks interesting.

PF9

Besides GrantM, if you want to talk about crossovers not working, SpongeBob wouldn't work because it is an unrealistic portrayal of undersea life.

Moe

Besides GrantM, if you want to talk about crossovers not working, SpongeBob wouldn't work because it is an unrealistic portrayal of undersea life.
I have an idea - what about animated version of Brady Bunch? 1970s vibe would be included.

Special episode: The Loud House X Brady Bunch - of course, all animated.

PF9

I have an idea - what about animated version of Brady Bunch? 1970s vibe would be included.

My proposal was to have a reboot of The Brady Bunch cross over with The Really Loud House

SweetShop209

Asher Bishop was nominated for the younger voice performer at the Children's Emmys.

harry580

um, wasn't there's a Brady bunch cartoon that is this?:
1667344268469.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts