The Loud House News and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTZ

We have another sneak peek of the movie.

Probably the intro sequence.

Cute and wholesome as heck. It just feels so good to see all the kids as babies and little kids interacting with each other. Lincoln's yawn is absolutely adorable.

SweetShop209

Someone asked Dave Needham on Instagram on if The Loud House Movie is cannon to the series. He said that he thought of it as taking place between seasons 4-5, though he's not sure if the show will reference the movie.

Screenshot_20210725-210851.png

SweetShop209

The opening song Life Is Better Loud was storyboarded by series storyboard artist Jordan Rosato and DreamWorks storyboard artist Claire Morrissey. It certainly explains why this feels more fluid and lively.

kanc

according to thefutoncritic, there's new Loud House short airing Fri Aug 20!

Muscle Fish

Last edited:
Reactions: JTZ

kanc

Weird.. wonder why thefutoncritic lists King of the Chair which did air last year, not included in loud house thefutoncritic?

SweetShop209

Since today is National Sisters Day, this video from Netflix Futures shows some new clips from The Loud House Movie. Check out the first 35 seconds and go back again to 3:30.

Edit: This moment didn't make it into the movie.

Last edited:

glennbyrnes

So Lincoln's middle name is Albert. He also said that he wears that suit whenever he wants to convince his folks to grant him something, but I never saw him wear it before.

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
So Lincoln's middle name is Albert. He also said that he wears that suit whenever he wants to convince his folks to grant him something, but I never saw him wear it before.
IIRC, I think he wore one once in the episode (which I can't think of the name of the episode) to convinced both parents to buy him those tickets for a (Smooch) concert.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts