The Loud House News and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomsarHomsar

I don’t think they usually announce release dates that far in advance. All we know is that it’s coming this year, which we’re still not that far into. There’s still plenty of time.
In January we were given a timeframe of April. The thing on the 18th only had the Live Action special’s info given, it’s almost as if they’re putting a feature length film on the back burner in favor of a half hour special that’s even later in the year that the Netflix movie so that they can cash in on the Live Action version of a cartoon fad...

JTZ

If it's really to air in April, we shoul hear from it in within the next two weeks. But maybe they've decided to push it back into May or summer.

HomsarHomsar

If it's really to air in April, we shoul hear from it in within the next two weeks. But maybe they've decided to push it back into May or summer.
They could at least have the decency to announce the delay.

kanc

Laughing Out Loud is airing tonight 6pm-7:30pm and here are the following episodes for compilation: Fool Me Twice, April Fools Rules, Come Sale Away, Silence of the Luans, Fools Paradise, and Undercover Mom (no clue why that aired since it wasn't about the prank)

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Maybe they'll want to release the movie around the same time as the Rise Of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. I wouldn't be surprised if the situation is similar to the revival specials for Rocko's Modern Life and Invader Zim, where they were released a week apart (August 9, 2019 for the former and August 16, 2019 for the latter).

Edit: It's puppet time.

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
According to TV passport, "Hurl, Interrupted/Diamonds Are For Never" is airing on May 8.

Screenshot_20210415-072054.png

Asa

After over a month, we officially got two new episode titles and summaries for season 5.

Rumor Has It[/B]- Lincoln and the gang are trapped in the woods with Mr. Bolhofner, who may not be who he says he is.
Training Day - Lana gets more than she bargained for when she takes on Stella."]

Reactions: JTZ

HomsarHomsar

Director's Rut - Airs 5/21
Luan turns to Mr. Coconuts for help after she struggles to direct her school's play.

Friday Night Fights - Airs 5/21
Lisa joins Lynn's football team as the analytics coach to prove that math will always beat out heart.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
We don't have a premiere date yet for The Loud House Movie, but this article says it's coming out in the summer. It looks like there's also a still image from the movie.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!

PM13

Yes.

Thank goodness the art style is very close to the show, except the sky background, and not altered for theatrical, or we'd be crying for the film to go to theatres vis Paramount. Also, I can tell the film was made before Season 5 of the show, since Lily has her pre-S5 design and Lori is there.
Lori could still be in college because remember this a vacation so she would be on a break from college

HomsarHomsar

Yes.

Thank goodness the art style is very close to the show, except the sky background, and not altered for theatrical, or we'd be crying for the film to go to theatres vis Paramount. Also, I can tell the film was made before Season 5 of the show, since Lily has her pre-S5 design and Lori is there.
It was originally meant to come out last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts