The Loud House News and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Next season will see the series surpass 100 episodes.

This will give the series enough episodes to be put into syndication on local broadcast stations.

kanc

Next season will see the series surpass 100 episodes.

This will give the series enough episodes to be put into syndication on local broadcast stations.
But SpongeBob has way more than 4 seasons and is currently airing Nickelodeon and nicktoons, it's not airing on local broadcast stations. Same applies for other Nicktoons that got at least 4 seasons and is NOT airing on local broadcast stations

SweetShop209

At 2:45, they show a sneak peek of "Racing Hearts". Is it me, or is Liliana Mumy voicing Sam? Then again, in her first appearance, I thought Catherine Taber voiced her instead of Jill Talley.

SweetShop209

At 2:45, they show a sneak peek of "Racing Hearts". Is it me, or is Liliana Mumy voicing Sam? Then again, in her first appearance, I thought Catherine Taber voiced her instead of Jill Talley.

At 2:45 , there's another sneak peek of "Racing Hearts" . The first sneak peek was replaced with another one. They both keep the scenes of sailing and the smoothie shop, though the scene at the rec center was taken out, and a different scene at a public bathroom is in it.

JTZ

I wondered why the video got taken down yesterday. Guess they realized they showed a bit too much of the conclusion.

SweetShop209

I wondered why the video got taken down yesterday. Guess they realized they showed a bit too much of the conclusion.
Though that didn't stop fans from taking screenshots of the original video's ending.

kanc

Loud House is already airing new episodes this week, isn't there going to be new thread for talkbacks?

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
I hope TLH lasts as long as SpongeBob has lasted.

SweetShop209

Since yesterday's segment and today's segment are sister episodes, they reveal the end credits regardless. Someone took a screenshot, and its revealed that Alyson Stoner is Sam's new voice actress. Its definitely fitting since she came out as bisexual last year.

SweetShop209

Someone took a screenshot of Darin McGowan saying that Stella is Filipino. As someone with a Filipino mother, this pleases me.

Asa

Nickelodeon and Paramount have announced that they plan on releasing season 2 of Loud House on DVD this year.

The first volume, titled The Loud House: Relative Chaos (Season 2, Volume 1) will be released this May.

MrBabySpencer

we don't know yet, Nickelodeon hasn't announced Loud House season 4 yet. Season 3 just finished two days ago.
Actually Nickelodeon revealed a fourth season at last year's upfront.

Quote from the article:
Nickelodeon has also greenlit a fourth 26-episode season of The Loud House, which will include a six-episode art featuring the Casagrandes.

JTZ

Actually Nickelodeon revealed a fourth season at last year's upfront.

Quote from the article:
Nickelodeon has also greenlit a fourth 26-episode season of The Loud House, which will include a six-episode art featuring the Casagrandes.

That may be true, but we have no idea when the season premiers. They could continue with new episodes next month, but it's also possible the show will go on its first longer hiatus, which is likely if they decide to start airing the new season alongside the first one of "The Casagrandes".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I think that maybe Paramount plans on having their removed shows put on some other streaming service like Netflix.
The good thing for Big Nate is that it's a successful daily comic strip first, and a book series, so Paramount's horribleness still doesn't mean people can't enjoy it in other forms.
Happy 9th Anniversary, Harvey Beaks.
Unpopular opinion: I really hope The Animation Guild does goes on strike soon. I'm so tired of seeing the animation industry getting screwed over by greedy companies for far too long.

I don't care what anybody says, it's time for the union to fight back.
Happy Good Friday!

Featured Posts