The Loud House News and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
That would be a rather horrifying episode, and it would go WAY above Nickelodeon's standards.
I'm sure Zombie could make something that adheres to Nickelodeon standards while still being something his fans can enjoy.

kanc

The compilation A Loud Family Vacation: Linc or Swim, Tripped!, Sand Hassles, Camped!

Note these aren't the same episodes, than last time compilation aired

PF9

Alright, Nick is creating as many SpongeBob spinoffs as they can.

They should do the same with TLH.

P+ should have spinoffs showing each Loud kid in adulthood.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Alright, Nick is creating as many SpongeBob spinoffs as they can.

They should do the same with TLH.

P+ should have spinoffs showing each Loud kid in adulthood.
We have a Loud House spinoff right now called "The Casagrandes", but I would love to see a sequel series centering on older Lily (age 7), Lisa (age 10), Lola, Lana (both at age 12), and Lucy (age 14).

PF9

We have a Loud House spinoff right now called "The Casagrandes", but I would love to see a sequel series centering on older Lily (age 7), Lisa (age 10), Lola, Lana (both at age 12), and Lucy (age 14).
Better yet, the main series should continue aging the characters up a year every season, up until Lincoln graduates high school at the end of season 11.

During season 10, we would in fact see a 14-year-old Lucy (a more appropriate age for being a goth girl I must say), 12-year old Lola and Lana, 10-year old Lisa, and 7-year old Lily.

The Casagrandes would also age their characters each season until Ronnie Anne graduates at the end of season 8, which would conclude that series.

In the spin-off showing Lincoln as an adult, I would prefer his wife to be Ronnie Anne. Now that Savino has been removed the biggest obstacle to Ronniecoln is also gone. It's like when the firing of Les Moonves at CBS (for the same reason as Savino) paved the way for ViacomCBS.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Better yet, the main series should continue aging the characters up a year every season, up until Lincoln graduates high school at the end of season 11.

During season 10, we would in fact see a 14-year-old Lucy (a more appropriate age for being a goth girl I must say), 12-year old Lola and Lana, 10-year old Lisa, and 7-year old Lily.

The Casagrandes would also age their characters each season until Ronnie Anne graduates at the end of season 8, which would conclude that series.

In the spin-off showing Lincoln as an adult, I would prefer his wife to be Ronnie Anne. Now that Savino has been removed the biggest obstacle to Ronniecoln is also gone. It's like when the firing of Les Moonves at CBS (for the same reason as Savino) paved the way for ViacomCBS.
Lori Loud does plan to marry her boyfriend Bobby Santiago in her future, so I doubt Lincoln would end up marrying Ronnie Anne when they're adults, unless in some big twist later in the show, Lori breaks up with Bobby. What you're saying depends on how long Nick wants to keep the show going.

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
Lori Loud does plan to marry her boyfriend Bobby Santiago in her future, so I doubt Lincoln would end up marrying Ronnie Anne when they're adults, unless in some big twist later in the show, Lori breaks up with Bobby. What you're saying depends on how long Nick wants to keep the show going.
Loud House might have chances to continue long enough unless they are them slowly without kicking up the speed. And since this and Spongebob (and possibly et al) are the ones to help keep Nick afloat in profit. I can't personally say much for Casagrandes unless they're using the same tactic that worked well with the former.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Someone asked director Dave Needham on Instagram about The Loud House Movie, and he said that a trailer is coming on Sunday.

PF9

I hope the trailer lives up to the hype. I only regret that the movie won't be coming to theaters.

I also hope we get airdates for the next few episodes soon.

Last edited:

Markus Nelis

It might come in September at best since Nick's summer promo didn't mention The Loud House so I'm sure it won't come, at least next month.

kanc

The summer promo DID include Loud House but that was just a mega music thing it already aired last week.

Markus Nelis

The summer promo DID include Loud House but that was just a mega music thing it already aired last week.
Actually yes but I was talking about the rest of the summer, not what happened before. The current promo literally said there are no new eps in August but it should return around school time in September.

Markus Nelis

Yes. As you can see there isn't Loud House. That's fine since it's fitting that new episodes return in September and I think the reason is quite obvious.

kanc

Off topic, but there's new Unfiltered and new Young Dylan according to thefutoncritic, in August, and that wasn't featured in this promo.

Just to clear things up, that promo posted isn't actually August premieres.

Half of those already premiered so you might need to ge better information ok thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was actually from July premieres promo but shortened. Loud House not included in promo might have meant they forgot to include Loud House.

Last edited:

JTZ

There will be Loud House in August, just not on Nickelodeon.

For which there is a new sneak peek of a song:

YouTube

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.

Featured Posts