The Loud House News and Discussion Thread 2

HomsarHomsar

There is a slight mismatch between backgrounds and characters, mostly because the backgrounds are so detailed the characters look a little flat in comparison. Also, there is a baby dragon.

Animation does look a lot smoother than in the previous sneak peek though. Lincoln moves very nicely. Sometimes, it feels like they could have added a few more animations here and there, especially with characters in the background, but overall pretty nice. Also, there is a baby dragon.

I'm curious what the story will be like. From the preview, I guess the whole royalty thing will get to Lincoln's head. I wonder if the rest of the family will join in or it's gonna be him against the rest. Also, there is a baby dragon.

No seriously, there is a baby dragon walking around like it's normal. I had expected a relatively down-to-earth movie, but now there are fantasy elements. Let's see how far they'll take it and if it ends with a dramatic showdown involving the mother dragon.
It’s not canon so the baby dragon is to be expected.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
It’s not canon so the baby dragon is to be expected.
That was the film's plan under Chris Savino's direction, but since he's no longer involved in it since he was fired from his creation, it might be canon now. Remember, the show did have some sci-fi/fantasy moments like the lake monster in "Washed Up", Trashy in "Chore and Peace", Flip's quirks in "Blinded by Science", and the dinosaur in "School of Shock".

NeoplanDan

Just Think Twice Before You Say Anything
That was the film's plan under Chris Savino's direction, but since he's no longer involved in it since he was fired from his creation, it might be canon now. Remember, the show did have some sci-fi/fantasy moments like the lake monster in "Washed Up", Trashy in "Chore and Peace", Flip's quirks in "Blinded by Science", and the dinosaur in "School of Shock".
Adding a "baby dragon" isn't technically considered as "canon", this is just writers throwing whatever they can add to the product regardless if it's real or fake. Also the movie wouldn't be anything canon to its original continuity as newer episodes would possibly ignore anything happening from the flim. IJS

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Adding a "baby dragon" isn't technically considered as "canon", this is just writers throwing whatever they can add to the product regardless if it's real or fake. Also the movie wouldn't be anything canon to its original continuity as newer episodes would possibly ignore anything happening from the flim. IJS

Perhaps the Louds could keep their Scottish heritage a secret from everyone at the end of the movie, making it canon. Also, maybe the film takes place during the summer since Scotland's climate is nicer during that season, hence why it could possibly reveal what the family was doing between seasons 4 and 5.

HomsarHomsar

The new people would have said so if this was canon.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Also there’s no reason for them to make it canon, it would be a very trivial change.
Maybe we should wait until Netflix uploads the official trailer for the movie onto YouTube before we can start judging about whether it has gone in a different direction in terms of continuity or not.

NeoplanDan

Just Think Twice Before You Say Anything
Maybe we should wait until Netflix uploads the official trailer for the movie onto YouTube before we can start judging about whether it has gone in a different direction in terms of continuity or not.
Or wait until it's released.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Unless the plot spells it out (fat chance) we’ll need word of God to confirm wether or not this was made canon. So keep an eye on the twitters of the writing staff and whoever’s in charge now.
But Kevin Sullivan and Chris Viscardi are the movie's screenwriters. They're the ones who would confirm, along with Dave Needham, the director of the movie.

Last edited:

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Rob Zombie should write a Halloween episode for the series, for which he can cover both theme songs

Last edited:

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Multiple actually

I want one written by Rob Zombie. Celebrity writers could actually breathe more life into this show.
That would be a rather horrifying episode, and it would go WAY above Nickelodeon's standards.

Looney Turtles

I mean, The Loud House had a Halloween special that was already pushing Nickelodeon's standards. That one was called "Tricked!" and had a lot of fake blood shown, but it looked realistic.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

When did Ebay become bloodsuckers? I sold an item on Ebay for the first time in years and they took over $40 of my earnings.
I make strange foods sometimes, but even I wouldn't put cereal on a burger.

On May 7, Disney Channel Asia aired the episode "Sellouts" without the episode "Bleeped". This was due to the latter episode being about swearing (even though it used a fake swear).

Any director who decides to direct a live action shot for shot remake of any of the animated Disney films is a sellout

Featured Posts