Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ToonJay723

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Ratings
1,538 13
New York
A brand new week of The Loud House starts now.

Click here for the previous Talkback Thread
Click here for News & Discussion Thread​

YzWhb5dm.jpg
Breaking Dad
Episode 126 (Episode 312b)
Premieres Monday, July 30th @ 5PM on Nickelodeon

Dad has Mr. Grouse watch Lily while he goes to a concert, but things quickly start to go wrong.

VBcQtjIm.jpg
Absent Minded
Episode 127 (Episode 315a)
Premieres Tuesday, July 31st @ 5PM on Nickelodeon

Clyde discovers he didn't earn junior administrator job, but can't give up the perks that come along with it.

DWbCGYkm.jpg
Gown and Out
Episode 128 (Episode 312a)
Premieres Wednesday, August 1st @ 5PM on Nickelodeon

When Lola advances to a regional pageant, she worries she could lose for the first time.

RK2LgP5m.jpg
Be Stella My Heart
Episode 129 (Episode 315b)
Premieres Thursday, August 2nd @ 5PM on Nickelodeon

When the new girl starts hanging around Lincoln and his friends, they begin to suspect she likes one of them.​

Attachments

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
Ratings
580 6
New York
Breaking Dad

Interesting episode as Lily is the only Loud sibling in this episode and the prospective is strictly adult characters.

Well I knew early on it was the sweater that caused to be a little confused with daddy. The big story here is, Lily says another word "daddy", she is slowly getting smarter.

I still want to see an episode when we go into the future and see an older Lily. We need to see that. Anyway great episode.

LinusFan303

Welcome, Great Pumpkin
Mar 26, 2018
Ratings
907 5
Colorado
Breaking Dad. I kind of figured that the sweater was gonna be the reason why Lilly was saying Dada to Mr.Grouse. Also this episode was mostly from the adults and was pretty good. Poor Lynn Sr. felt really bad that he wasn't being called Dada. Not much else to say I gave it a 7.6/10.

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
Ratings
580 6
New York
So the last two episodes of the week, could we two characters reveals? First of all we are going to see Lincoln's crush whose human face was hidden in her debut, but could we also finally see in living color Lola's rival Lindsay. I have itching to see both of them. We seen Lindsay in black and white, but not in color.

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,244 36 1
Austin, Texas
I love the interaction of Lily and Mr. Grouse, I definitely found that really good, I always knew that he wasn't going to have a lot of expirience with Lily, but this was a learning expirience for him and I really liked that. As for Lily I really found it cute of how she has her certain traits that she likes, like the food and accent, shows how much Mr. Loud and Lily get along, speaking of that I was a definitely feeling bad for poor Mr. Loud for how Lily grew to like Mr. Grouse more and his thought of being replaced, it definitely was very dear to him to not feel less than Grouse. As for the end it was really cute the sweater is another thing that comes into Lily as important and seeing crawl was so adorable, and it was heartwarming to see Lily recognize Mr. Loud as her dad again.

LinusFan303

Welcome, Great Pumpkin
Mar 26, 2018
Ratings
907 5
Colorado
Absent Minded. It was strong Clyde episode. Nice to see Clyde with some confidence and the way the built up his guilt eating away at him was well done. Was fun to see Clyde think up a plan and really to see Lincoln be supportive and not really lead Clyde in any direction. The flow was nice and even glad the great flood of 2012, wasn't just a random throwaway line . So I give an 8.5/10

Also I think the coach and the school nurse are still together.

Jan 26, 2018
Ratings
82 2
New Jersey, USA
Breaking Dad- Great and very funny episode. Loved the dad and Lily and Mr. Grouse and Lily scenes. Cowbella cracked me up. Nice twist at the end too with the sweater. Definitely a good parent/child relationship episode. 8 out of 10.

Absent Minded- Not a bad episode but that great. Kind of a weird episode. The Coach P scene was the only one I thought was especially funny. Again no sisters and still no Mr. McBrides. 6 out of 10.

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,244 36 1
Austin, Texas
Absent Minded, I think this one had some really good moments especially with Clyde becoming a Junior administrator, I was imagining him becoming abusive of his powers honestly, however that isn't what happened.

There were lots of funny moments with Clyde doing all of those chores to get himself out of trouble, especially I love the part with Coach P asking for his allowance, that part was pretty funny, and how Lincoln stopped Clyde with him supposedly spilling the beans on himself.

The truth was the way to go afterall and again I found the end with Lincoln being excluded from Clyde's shenanigan as a funny way to the end the episode.

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
Ratings
580 6
New York
Abent Minded

Clyde has been on a role of late of actually being a good character. He was once the weak link of the show, but the writers found a way to improve him.

Being proud of having perfect attendance, good for you Clyde. And doing all chores because he felt guilty got to give him credit for that. So an alright episode.

LinusFan303

Welcome, Great Pumpkin
Mar 26, 2018
Ratings
907 5
Colorado
Gown and Out.
Lincoln sure knows his pageants and he was an expert this episode. Lori's nice side was on show this episode which was great.. Also liked how Lola first thing she did when she was feeling down was to call Lincoln. I think was a good episode. With a nice message. I give it 9/10.

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,941 10
Elizabeth,NJ
Gown and Out: Definitely the best of the week so far. We get a call out to a season 1 episode of Lincoln being Lola's pageant coach.
I loved how behaved Lori was here. She not only gave up a spa opportunity to take care of her little sister, she was very understanding when Lola confessed to lying and understood that she was afraid of losing. Lola losing was good for her since it'll allow her to accept defeat sometimes instead of allowing her ego to get too big to accept losing in the future. I liked how the other competitors complimented Lola after the competition instead of being typical snobs that belittles others.
We have one more episode this week, but I'm certain Gown and Out will remain my favorite of the week.

Jan 26, 2018
Ratings
82 2
New Jersey, USA
Gown and Out- I liked that this episode didn't go the "blame Lincoln" route and there was good character development for Lola and nice Lola and Lori moments along with continuity nods, but as a whole I found it to be good not great. I wish they made it more of a Lola and Lori episode the way Head Poet's Anxiety was a Luan and Lucy episode, like if they had Lori's flashback be from some type of competition she was in having it be more similar to Lola's situation rather than being about Homecoming. I was a bit surprised they didn't have Lola win or even place in the regional competition. 6.5 out of 10.

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,244 36 1
Austin, Texas
I really like this episode in the way it went down, I think that it all worked well with Lola competing with others that clearly are above her, that is something that really gave a good sense of the dilemma, it looks like in most cases the competition for Lola didn't look too hard especially in Toads and Tiaras where Lana was able to win easily, in this case It's very unique that we actually see the competition more than in that episode and the situation unfold more.

The character development here was really good, I really do feel bad that Lola was feeling upset about how she knew that she wasn't going to win this from the very beginning and that she was willing to skip out because she would rather keep her victory intact, only to get some great advice from Lori that she can continue even after defeat, in this case this is very applicable to Lola since this was bound to happen and it did work out better sooner than later, and even under pressure Lola was backed up by Lincoln and Lori to give it her best. Best of all still has to be how it all ended that even her rivals want her to continue putting effort in competing.

I really like how great were Lincoln and Lori towards Lola that was truly marvelous, they care for her and show a good bond with one another.

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
Ratings
580 6
New York
Gown and Out

Another solid episode. We get another episode when Lola is actually likable. We see Lola to over come anxiety and now she is a small fish and a big pond. She didn't win, but she had fun that is the important thing.

Lori awesome big sister in this one. She was caring when Lola faked her sickness, that Lola confessed.

And call back to pageant coach Lincoln, nice.

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
Ratings
580 6
New York
Be Stella My Heart

So this episode we add a girl to our little gang, though I thought we had one, but more on that later.

Obvious Stella just wanted a friend, Lincoln and his friends were a bunch of flacks about it. Still Stella seems like a nice next character.

I do wonder why Stella can't make friends with the girls, Girl Jordan and the other girls in the class are nice, and speaking of Girl Jordan, I thought she was part of the gang, I guess they retconned that along with Lincoln's crush on Stella.

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,941 10
Elizabeth,NJ
Be Stella My Heart: This was a little better than I thought it would be, but a whole lot cringier too. Stella seems like such a nice character, and I can't blame her for backing away all those times. I loved the message that guys and girls can be just friends without romance involved since often that seems impossible. I do hope Girl Jordan and Mollie eventually gets added to the gang too since they have potential. I especially liked the rivalry between Lincoln and Mollie in that one episode with the party.

Girl Jordan and the other girls in the class are nice, and speaking of Girl Jordan, I thought she was part of the gang, I guess they retconned that along with Lincoln's crush on Stella.
I don't think she's officially part of the Linc-gang. We've only seen her around them once and come to them to invite to a party in another episode. But I hope she'll eventually join them.

LinusFan303

Welcome, Great Pumpkin
Mar 26, 2018
Ratings
907 5
Colorado
Be Stella my Heart. I am confused, so Stella was the same girl from White Hare? Anyway, I did kind of get she wanted to be friends before she even said it, I kind of felt that's what they were going for but that didn't ruin it's enjoyment. Stella seems like a nice character do hope she's part of the gang. I like the idea of them having a girl as friend instead of another love interest, it would be good to show a girl as just a friend.
Anyway I give it 8/10.

For the week :
1. Gown and Out
2. Breaking Dad. ( I changed my rating up a little too)
3.Absent Minded
4. Be Stella my Heart.

Radical

The Face of Evil & Epicness!!!!!
Nov 7, 2004
Ratings
276 1
Lacey,Washington
Both Absent Minded, Gown and Out, and Be Stella My Heart were sweet/enjoyable, best The Loud House premiere week ever,

Great Clyde episode.
Clyde being confident/responsible for his junior administrator job was sweet, great character development for Clyde.
Principal Huggins less antagonistic was great.
Poor Clyde's lie though.
Clyde doing all those chores to get out of trouble was so funny, hahahahaha.
Lincoln helping Clyde was great.
Coach Pacowski's scenes were great/funny.
Clyde telling the truth and still having his junior administrator job was sweet.
Poor Lincoln excluded was funny, great funny ending.
I'm glad that Clyde didn't abuse his power to go out of control.

Another Lola episode, sweet, best Lola episode.
Lincoln knowing his pageants was sweet.
Lola advancing to the regional pageants was sweet.
Nice that the other girl pageant competitors are good people and not evil arrogant brats.
Poor Lola faking sick which she will fear that she'll lose was understandable.
Lori's soft side helping Lola was sweet, great character development for Lori/Lola.
Lincoln helping Lola was sweet.
Poor Lola lost and accepting defeat was great.
A shame Lindsey(Lola's rival) didn't show up, they will show her further episodes, love her character from her hidden first appearance.

Stella, best new minor girl character, love her.
Lincoln, Clyde, Rusty, Liam, and Zack's terrible first impressions to Stella was funny, hahahahaha.
Odd for Lincoln to have a crush on Stella since he has Ronnie Anne as his girlfriend.
Cool seeing Girl Jordan, she's an epic master dodgeball player, hahahaha, both Girl Jordan/Mollie, best girls I love.
Stella making friends with Lincoln, Clyde, Rusty, Liam, and Zack was great.
Lincoln, Clyde, Rusty, Liam, and Zack clashing for Stella was funny, hehehe.
Lincoln, Clyde, Rusty, Liam, and Zack learning their lesson from their stupidity was great.
Great ending with Stella friends with Lincoln, Clyde, Rusty, Liam, and Zack, nice with a girl to be a friend for them and not a love interest.

I hope to see an older Lily Loud further episodes.
So love the awesome new upgrade.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2018
Ratings
82 2
New Jersey, USA
I do wonder why Stella can't make friends with the girls, Girl Jordan and the other girls in the class are nice, and speaking of Girl Jordan, I thought she was part of the gang, I guess they retconned that along with Lincoln's crush on Stella.
I was wondering about that too, and not having it be just Lincoln being friends with her or they become a couple kinda nullified the new girl plot in White Hare. They could've done this same plot with Girl Jordan. Anyway, it was quite predictable but still a good episode, some funny interactions between the boys. 6 out of 10.

This was a much better premiere week than the last one for sure. Breaking Dad IMO was definitely the best, but all of the others were good, no especially weaker ones.