Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roll Model

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No Show

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

ToonJay723

Staff member
A brand new week of The Loud House featuring the Casagrandes.

Click here for the previous Talkback Thread
Click here for the next Talkback Thread
Click here for News & Discussion Thread

k8jGI29m.png

Power Play with the Casagrandes
Episode 151 (Episode 402a)
Premieres Monday June 10th at 11AM on Nickelodeon

When a high utility bill threatens Hector and Rosa’s annual trip, Ronnie Anne spearheads an effort to lower usage.

zTa4VODm.png

Room for Improvement with the Casagrandes
Episode 152 (Episode 402b)
Premieres Tuesday, June 11th at 11AM on Nickelodeon

Desperate for their own space, Ronnie Anne and Sid find a hidden room and try to keep it from the other tenants

noUDmJKm.png

Roll Model with the Casagrandes
Episode 153 (Episode 403a)
Premieres Wednesday, June 12th at 11AM on Nickelodeon

When Carl witnesses Ronnie Anne save a dog, he becomes obsessed with being just like his newfound hero

7XLItowm.png

No Show with the Casagrandes
Episode 154 (Episode 403b)
Premieres Thursday, June 13th at 11AM on Nickelodeon

Ronnie Anne secretly starts watching her family’s favorite telenovela after refusing to watch it with them

Encores:

• Encores for Tuesday's through Thursdays episodes air at 1:37 PM and 6:29 PM
  • Encores for all four of this weeks episodes will air from 5:58 PM to 7 PM on Friday June 14th.

Last edited:

kanc

Thanks for posting. Is there title card for "No Show with the Casagrandes"? Thanks

SweetShop209

"Power Play" is essentially a much better version of "The Green Hous. Good episode.

zoombie

Power Play With The Casagrandes

A hoo hm episodes, we have seen this plot before, with the high bills and what not.

Well it interesting, this show has a pet that talks, so it does separate itself from the Loud House, and we see an example of how that could be a benefit to the show.

I wonder if all these episodes we are getting the next two weeks, we going to have a Loud cameo to justify it being part of the series.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Power Play With the Casagrandes : Remember "The Green House?" That was this episode but with different characters and better written. I enjoyed it though, Ronnie Anne and the family try to help the bills be lower so Rosa and Hector could go on their trip was nice. It was a good episode though so it's 8.5/10 for me.

jaylop97

Staff member
Solid episode I have to say, not much to write home about it but I do think it was very satisfying to see Ronnie Anne and her family work together to do what it takes to reduce their costs for Rosa and Hector's trip.

Some funny parts I did get a chuckle from was from Lalo dressing up for Frida's pictures and Sergio doing the night parties, Sergio's snarky remarks did hit their marks.

I do have to say I feel bad for Bobby, he seemed to have trouble with both Lori and Sergio in this episode, hopefully things do improve for him and Lori.

kanc

@ToonJay723 sorry to be nitpicky, but you forgot to add the title card for No Show for the Casagrandes, unless there's no title card for it?

LinusFan303

Squeak
Room For Improvement : A nice simple episode but great to show more of the apartment , Sid's Mom and Adelaide it was a nice episode and enjoyed it. 8/10 from me.

zoombie

Room For Improvements With The Casagrande

This a nice episode, very simple premise, not much conflict really. A showcase of all the neighbors, and the all seemed fine to be.

Though the highlight for me is finally get to see Adeliade talk and get to know a bit, after all the hype, I am happy she wasn't a disappointment, and I would love to see more of her.

This is also the first episode with no Louds in it at all.

jaylop97

Staff member
I think I liked this episode a bit more than yesterday's episode, the struggle is real in a building like the one Sid and Ronnie Anne live in when it comes to having somewhere we're it isn't bothersome to do something. And the same could be said for others of the building as well, i really appreciate how everyone is satisfied in the end with what was done to the secret room. I will say it was sweet to see the duo let others know about the room.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Roll Model : It was nice seeing Carl and Ronnie Anne bond together , was a nice episode I think it's 9/10 from me.

zoombie

Roll Model With The Cassagrande's

Wow Carl is actually likable and relatable, that is a first, good job show. Carl is at this young appreciable age that he can easily be influenced by anything, and this episode shows that.

I agree with Ronnie Ann, her younger self is adorable Anyway good episode.

jaylop97

Staff member
That episode was amazing, I couldn't believe how relatable was Carl in this episode and may I say I really adore his admiration for Ronnie Anne. And seeing/hearing from Dr. Santiago was the best part of the episode, after mentioning Ronnie Anne went through a similar dilemma with Bobby it is so sweet to see how both Ronnie Anne and Bobby have taken on a role model role for younger family members.

LinusFan303

Squeak
No show was good , i like the relatableness of thinking you won't like something like a show then ending up loving it. It was fun to see all the lengths Ronnie Anne went to see the show. Good episode 9/10.

My rankings
1. Power Play
2. Roll Modle
3. No Show
4. Room for improvement.

Was a fairly strong week for the Casagrandes , uhh hope next week goes just as well.

zoombie

No Show With The Casagrande

I am glad the show knows what a telenovela is, I was afraid it was going to be English, but they got it right.

Well coming off Game of Thrones, I can understand the obcession with a TV drama, and trying to avoid spoilers, very relatable.

I wonder if that was the series finale or just the season finale, well that show be referenced again? I guess we will see.

So wraps week one and so far so good.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts