The Legend Of The Three Caballeros News And Discussion Thread

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Chevistian C

Jan 7, 2017
Ratings
261 1
Mexico
DgTj9ZaU8AA_LZf.jpg

Amysterious Three Caballeros show has appeared on the DisneyLife app (I think it’s the Asian equivalent of DisneyNow.) It’s called The Legend Of The Three Caballeros and it has 13 episodes running for 22 mins each Will This show see the light on US? Will it be for 2019 Disney's Streaming Service I Guess Time Will Tell Produced At Disney Interactive

DgTj-wXUEAEayIb.jpg
DgTj_HIVAAALqhL.jpg

DgTj_T-VAAAKsdo.jpg
DgTj_gLVQAAw7Xr.jpg
tumblr_papr4l57Vi1sj1w9qo6_500.jpg

Last edited:

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
Ratings
2,741 29
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
"Old Video Game Studio?" So are they still active or not? Either way I didn't know they do animation there.
So is it a show, or is it a game. Steve Hullet has reported this being in the works twice over the months so I’d like to see what they have in store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,565 46
Sherman Oaks CA
So if I'm following correctly:

- This is an original animated series that is only available on Disney's App outside the United States.

- It was spearheaded by Disney Interactive Studios instead of Disney Animation.

- Tony Anselmo recorded dialogue for Donald.

- Ludwig and Daisy are in it (alongside Panchito and Jose of course).

Troy Troodon

Jan 16, 2014
Ratings
1,691 8
So if I'm following correctly:

- This is an original animated series that is only available on Disney's App outside the United States.

- It was spearheaded by Disney Interactive Studios instead of Disney Animation.

- Tony Anselmo recorded dialogue for Donald.

- Ludwig and Daisy are in it (alongside Panchito and Jose of course).
That's really something to try and wrap our heads around. :/

TsWade2

Apr 5, 2015
Ratings
308 5
Man, Disney is being unfair right now. I mean, I know we have the Mickey Mouse shorts and Ducktales, but I want to see Legend of the Three Caballeros. I don't know it it's either going to be on Disney Channel or (most likely) New Disney Streaming Service. I don't mean to rant, but sometimes I get obsessed, it's hard to wait. But still, right now, Disney is being unfair to us Americans. Now, we'll never get to see Legend of The Three Caballeros. God, I'm such a Debbie Downer!

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...