The Hub's Schedule for 10/10 & 10/11 - "Men in Black: The Series" is Coming!

Latest News & Videos

Bryan

Administrator
May 2, 2004
Zap2it now provides us with some updates to the launch day schedule (Sunday, October 10):

The Kenny the Shark marathon will now run until 10AM. Also G.I. Joe: Renegades and Hub Sneak Peek airings have been replaced with Men in Black: The Series and Batman Beyond. First post updated with these changes.

For schedules past 10/10 and 10/11, you can now visit the October 2010 Hub Schedule & Premiere Info thread.

ToonFaithful

The One Who Knocks™
Aug 25, 2009
Virginia
Zap2it now provides us with some updates to the launch day schedule (Sunday, October 10):

The Kenny the Shark marathon will now run until 10AM. Also G.I. Joe: Renegades and Hub Sneak Peek airings have been replaced with Men in Black: The Series and Batman Beyond. First post updated with these changes.

For schedules past 10/10 and 10/11, you can now visit the October 2010 Hub Schedule & Premiere Info thread.
Aw man, I was looking forward to the sneak peek. Are the sneak peeks gone forever or will it return on another day?

c@rt00nguy26

Sep 24, 2010
United States
4:30PM Men in Black: The Series - "The Long Goodbye Syndrome"
5:00PM Deltora Quest - "The Adventure Begins"
5:30PM Batman Beyond - "Rebirth (1)"

This will surely satisfy my action cartoon needs.
I hope GI: Joe Renegades and Transformers Prime will air along with them.

Bryan

Administrator
May 2, 2004
Happy Days is a must, are those two early episodes?
Every show running on The Hub seems to be starting from episode 1. Hopefully that's a good sign that the network will be airing episodes in order for each show (something Nick, Disney and CN have a hard time doing).

PrometheusUFO

May 3, 2008
IN, USA
Hmm, so The Hub officially begins on 10/10/10 @ 10 (AM). Haha. Perfect. :D

Looking forward to seeing MIB:TS again (MIB3 is coming in a few years, so this is somewhat good timing), as well as some of the other shows. And also interested the new Transformers, of course. :)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

With all of these cartoon revivals in past few months, I wonder what will be the next cartoon to be revived?
I was surprised to find out how many Millennials and Gen Z'ers have heard of The Music Man from 1957. These two groups probably know many old films but just don't talk about them.
We have a tie of 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker. TOTS moves to the next round. We start round 3, with the first matchup being between Muppet Babies 2018 and Helpsters .

Great scott! "Back to the Future" was released 35 years ago today.
What's the deal with making all these zombie and Venomzied versions of different Marvel characters? I know why($$$), but still, they probably might frighten some people, I reckon.