The History of Children's Cable Channels Airing/Promoting Inappropriate Content

Dillon Arias

I actually remember around 2013, CN used to air Spider-Man after the Hall of Game Awards back when that was a thing smh

I’m surprised CN doesn’t air any of the MCU movies like Thor Ragnorak or Infinity War since those air on TNT and TBS and they are also Warner owned stations.

harry580

nick airs apollo 13 which is a pg 13 film

Cartoon Network also airs the mummy and men in black

AdrenalineRush1996

I’m surprised CN doesn’t air any of the MCU movies like Thor Ragnorak or Infinity War since those air on TNT and TBS and they are also Warner owned stations.
I think it's probably because Disney wouldn't want the films on the competitor of their children's channel.

TheMisterManGuy

I think it's probably because Disney wouldn't want the films on the competitor of their children's channel.
Speaking of Disney Channel, I'm surprised Disney didn't air the teen oriented content they owned on DC such as My So-Called Life and 10 Things I Hate About you (Movie) considering the tween/teen direction of the network at the time. Then again, these obviously wouldn't fit the family-friendly image of Disney, and Disney Channel's demographic became increasingly younger in its later years as well as ABC Family took over as Disney's "Teen" channel.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Did you know that 99% of the facts about "Xiaolin Chronicles" were actually made up by the fans, since the show was produced in France, not the United States?
This theory is.... interesting.

Zack Synder's Watchman adaption came out 12 years ago today.
on KCA, some of iCarly cast will appear there. Upcoming Paw Patrol Movie will be mentioned in KCA
Apparently I matter to people. That's sort of nice to know. Granted, I'd prefer more favorable opinions, but it's nice to know people care I exist, even if it's merely to wish I don't.

Featured Posts