"The Ghost And Molly McGee" News & Discussion Thread

SweetShop209

Pablo Leon is working as a background artist for the series. His website says he's worked on Danger And Eggs, Muppet Babies 2018, Dorothy And The Wizard Of Oz, DC Superhero Girls 2019, and Animaniacs 2020.

SweetShop209

Michelle Park is an art director for the show, building off what was established before. She's previously worked on Gravity Falls, Star Vs The Forces Of Evil, as well as Arlo The Alligator Boy and I Heart Arlo.

SweetShop209

James W. Suhr is working on the show. Here is what he worked on.

Screenshot_20210226-110410.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

harry580 wrote on RegularCapital's profile.
hey um I have another idea, the haim saban attempt to have news corporation (the owners of fox and fox family worldwide at the time) to buy his stake in fox family worldwide back in 2000/2001
New on the RegularCapital Audiovisual Research Wiki: Nickelodeon's Failed First Attempt In Germany (1995-1998): Nickelodeon's Failed First Attempt In Germany (1995-1998) tl;dr: Nick Germany gets screwed over by public broadcasting.
Vuxovich wrote on Mostezli's profile.
I am not kidding, Mostezli. The brand-new Evangelion movie will be released tomorrow indeed.
Today I was sitting on Budapest bus line 138, and what did I see? This!

However, this has nothing to do with Dexter's Laboratory or the live-action series. It is called like that because there is a Hungarian company in District 22 called Dexter.
The brand-new Evangelion movie can't be delayed anymore. It will be released tomorrow. Rejoice!

Featured Posts