The future of Max Goof in animation

zoombie

So what is the future of Max Goof. For the polls and info I have gathered, people prefer the teenage older version of him, the Jason Marsden version. Perhaps his success is a victim of why haven't seen much of Max. Certain shows that Goofy is in, they don't want him to be old, and be like an adult to the kids instead of a playmate. For example Mickey's Mixed Up Adventure, having Goofy with a teenage or adult son would make him seem too old. One thing for Minnie to have her nieces, but if they were teenagers, Minnie would seem too old.

On another note, I would love to one day see Max, and all of the nieces and nephews of the other characters (and maybe even PJ) appear together at the same time, even if Max is a big brother figure and is a teenager or young adult. The finale of Ducktales 2017 when you had all the kids unite and join the mission really inspired that idea of getting them all together.

Last edited:

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
I don't need to know the details of how Goofy once "knew" a woman. Ick.
I like how TV Tropes put it: "The simple idea that Goofy of all people managed to find a woman to have a kid with. As well as people imaging Goofy in the sack."

Heeroyuy_Batman

I think it would be interesting to see Max married with children and Goofy as a grandfather. Pete as a grandfather or great grandfather would be interesting, too.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts