The future of Marvel animation and the upcoming crop of characters

Latest News & Videos

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
I believe Feige is over everything now. Marvel Studios and Marvel Entertainment aren't separate anymore. Games, movies, TV, comics.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I am genuinely curious just how invested or into the other areas of media Feige is, given how all-encompassing working on Marvel Studios and the MCU probably is.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
As before, it should be noted the updates on that blog might not be completely accurate.

There's really nothing new here - Spidey & his Amazing Friends is in development. There should also be What If? and the Hulu shows (well, the ones that survived anyway...). Then there's Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur and Big Hero 6 which I believe were listed in the Disney update on the blog. (But I'm mentioning them since they're still somewhat related to Marvel)

Reactions: Frontier

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
As before, it should be noted the updates on that blog might not be completely accurate.

There's really nothing new here - Spidey & his Amazing Friends is in development. There should also be What If? and the Hulu shows (well, the ones that survived anyway...). Then there's Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur and Big Hero 6 which I believe were listed in the Disney update on the blog. (But I'm mentioning them since they're still somewhat related to Marvel)
I really am kind of curious about the exact nature of MG&DD...will they be aiming to re-imagine it as a more Disney original property ala Big Hero 6? Marvel is involved, but I wonder how deeply :confused:.

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
I really am kind of curious about the exact nature of MG&DD...will they be aiming to re-imagine it as a more Disney original property ala Big Hero 6? Marvel is involved, but I wonder how deeply :confused:.
Well, while this show has some people from Marvel involved, it's not like the major showrunners from the recent Marvel cartoons like Geoffrey Thorne, or Kevin Burke & Chris Doc Wyatt, would be that involved. This show has producers who worked on shows produced by Disney Television Animation (such as Kim Possible, Elena Of Avalor, and the aforementioned Big Hero 6 ), so it'll most likely be its own thing. Think like how the Phineas And Ferb crossovers were produced as part of that show, and not produced by whatever Star Wars and Marvel shows were running at the time .