The future of Henry Danger without Dan Schneider ?

Latest News & Videos

thomas2313412

Nov 9, 2011
Even since the news that Dan Schneider along with Schneider's Bakery part ways with Nickelodeon after 24 years in that company despite some allegation rumors.

His recent show Game shakers will be cancelled after the third season but Henry Danger another Schneider show will likely continue as it is renewed for Season 5 however without Schneider running the show after he left nickelodeon along with its animated spinoff The Adventures of Kid Danger ,It seems possible that season 5 of Henry danger will likely be the final season while its animated spinoff will likely not be renewed for season 2.

Because without Dan Schneider can the show survive without him or will end after season 5 especially its animated spinoff ?

Reactions: kanc

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
I think most live actions sitcoms have life of 5 seasons.
That's very interesting point. I think Henry Danger season 5 might take to new direction without Dan Schneider, maybe change new title to Henry Danger: New Chapter. But that's just my guess. And I think it season 5 might be the last

thomas2313412

Nov 9, 2011
I think most live actions sitcoms have life of 5 seasons.
That's very interesting point. I think Henry Danger season 5 might take to new direction without Dan Schneider, maybe change new title to Henry Danger: New Chapter. But that's just my guess. And I think it season 5 might be the last
Yeah,I agree wtih the latter part

Action!

Jan 23, 2016
I think it will end after 5 seasons. I think it will be worse without Dan Schneider.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

For some reason I keep being reminded of this post I made on a Black Clover talkback thread: C&C - Black Clover - "The One With No Magic" [9/8]

It seems like the inspiration for Maya comes from his wife, mother, and sister.
The good news is I'm not scared anymore. The bad news is, as I have absorbed things, I am now freaking infuriated.
For nick@nite, and I thought full house was the only one skipped.., now George lopez is doing the same thing.. early Mon Jun 1 3:30am was No Free Launch, then skipped episodes to A Kiss is Just Kiss episode aired early Jun 2 at 4am. Very weird for nick@nite, obvi a sign that show won't last long