The "For Portlanders Only" Update Thread

Chris

I am a DuMont production.
Hey, Pete, are you going to tape that KATU special about how to save Portland Monday night at 6? I thought it might be interesting in a historical perspective.

Chris

Elizabeth Dinh is now on KOIN. She was on KPTV. I know nobody cares, but I find it odd when anchors jump ship to a different local station.

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
One thing I haven't done in a while is surf YT for uploaded Portland commercials and ask the uploaders if they'd consider donating them to FPO. The problem is I haven't NEEDED to; I'm sitting on an Everest-sized mound of backup material now. I've been uploading more frequently these days too...if you haven't seen the site in a while you'll have a lot to catch up on.

Chris

It's amazing what you can find on YouTube. I was going to post "I Remember Bob," (a half-hour special on Bob the Weather Cat) but it was already up. Mine's a better quality though.

Chris

I'm planning on recording the 5 o'clock news on Sunday because of the all-time hottest weather ever recorded. On whatever station it's on. Last Sunday, only channel 6 had news on at 5pm.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

This is why i changed my pfp for 1 day

My kizunatchi pfp will return after 1 day
Earlier this year was the 20th anniversary of macOS (then known as Mac OS X): 10.0 "Cheetah". Today, it's the 20th anniversary of the next release: 10.1 "Puma".
Khary Payton's father has died.

The MeTV online schedule for Bugs Bunny and Friends mistakenly listed People Are Bunny for today when instead there was Hare Trigger.

Also, today seems like an anniversary for something...just trying to remember what it was I was thinking of.
I wish a happy 70th birthday to Mark Hamill.

Featured Posts