"The Flash" Feature Film Pre-Release Discussion (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmxx116

Man I hope the next time we see the Flash I hope he get a new less armor design for his suit, The one he had in Justice League is nothing to write home about.

Frontier

Staff member
Man I hope the next time we see the Flash I hope he get a new less armor design for his suit, The one he had in Justice League is nothing to write home about.
I think there was supposed to be a second Flash costume in Justice League, they just decided against it because they wanted to give more freedom to whoever directed the Flash movie.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
I absolutely hated the animated Flashpoint Paradox DTV, but the speed effects were absolutely amazing. James Tucker was on the record crowing in the commentary that if there is ever a Flash movie, they need to hire the guy who did them. What amazes me is that nobody was smart enough to do that for Justice League.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I'm kind of wondering what a Flash movie by Wan would've been like...cool effects, comic-accurate costumes...I almost wish he had taken up Flash :p.
12/15: Maybe, but my gut tells me just because he might have done a great job on one -- that doesn't mean he could do the same with another DC character. Aquaman better tapped into his horror background. Though with Flash, at least there's a lot of "R&D" already done with visuals like the Flashpoint Paradox animated DTV and CW Flash series. Maybe he could.

2/23: Miller comments they are being meticulous with the script and jokes Barry is always late anyway.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
At least they're able to have fun with the delay :p.

Somehow I feel like this film will become the new "The Batman" :sweat:.
Well, it does seem apparent they started from scratch like with The Batman so the delay is logical. Thankfully they dumped the Flashpoint Paradox angle and thankfully seems like they centered it on the character like with Wonder Woman and Aquaman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.

Featured Posts