"The Flash (2014 TV Series)" News & Discussion Part Two (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
theflashtb.png

Part 2 of news and discussion about the CW live action series, The Flash.​

-Related Threads
-Part One News & Discussion
-Season Seven Talkback

Today's news continued

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Some details about the 5-part cross-over arc that starts season 8.
Set to begin November 16 at 8 p.m. ET, “Armageddon” will feature numerous guest appearances from some of the CW’s most notable heroes and villains. Set to join The Flash team are Javicia Leslie as Batwoman, Brandon Routh as The Atom, Cress Williams as Black Lightning, Chyler Leigh as Sentinel, Kat McNamara as Mia Queen and Osric Chau as Ryan Choi. Tom Cavanagh and Neal McDonough will return as enemies Eobard Thawne/Reverse Flash and Damien Darhk, respectively.
In “Armageddon,” a powerful alien threat arrives on Earth under mysterious circumstances and Barry (Grant Gustin), Iris (Candice Patton) and the rest of Team Flash are pushed to their limits in a desperate battle to save the world. But with time running out, and the fate of humanity at stake, Flash and his companions will also need to enlist the help of some old friends if the forces of good are to prevail.

honorableninja

Hm looking forward to this for several reasons 1. mia appearing might allow a wrap of the green arrow and Canaries storylines 2. black lightening deserved a better exit as quite frankly the final season ended with a whimper sure we got a final fight with tobias but still feel the character deversed a grander exit and this looks it could be it same for alex although i do wish supergirl herself would appear. 3. ryan as absolutely no idea what she gotten into becoming batwoman she only seen gotham level crazy this will be her true test as the bat. 4. hopefully they can squeeze in an epic final showdown between thawne and barry if this is tom's last appearance as the character.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.

Featured Posts