The first post

Mulberry

Resident Heiress
I've been asked to write the very first post in this forum.

Though their intentions were admirable, I'm not entirely sure I was the best choice. I don't make a habit of hanging around bulletin board systems, and I'm not the most educated as far as the subject is concerned. However, I have done my best in the last few hours to study the basic nuances of the typical message board discussion, and what follows is what I hope will be a welcoming statement scribed in your own native language.

Ahem.

I don't like cats. Therefore, all cats are Nazis, and all people who like cats are Nazis. Anyone who disagrees with me is a library-paste-eating burden on society who will never be loved and will leave this earth the miserable failure he is today. I am just stating an opinion, I am not trolling or flaming. Snakes on a Plane. Chuck Norris.

takineko

I can do that with a pancake!
I am a library-paste-eating burden on society who will never be loved and will leave this earth the miserable failure I am today-- who also proclaims "W007!" and "WIN" for your SoaP refrence.

I5Spiders

Cats are soft and fluffy, but they hate it when you touch them, for the most part. How evil is that?!

takineko

I can do that with a pancake!
I5Spiders said:
Cats are soft and fluffy, but they hate it when you touch them, for the most part. How evil is that?!
Depends on the breed, and how it was raised. I know many cats that can not get enough of being petted, to the point it is obnoxious

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts