"The Falcon and The Winter Soldier (Disney+ Limited Series)" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate this series

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • **1/2

• *1/2

• Total voters

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Okay serious shame on the Emmys for not giving Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Wyatt Russell or well any of the actual cast any acting noms. Seriously the only one we got was Don Cheadle for his... 5 minute cameo in the first episode? I mean it's a good scene but it's not a "this guy was the clear stand out of the entire cast and thus should be the one nominated for the Emmy" good. Seriously guest nom SHOULD have gone to Carl Lumbly as Isiah Bradley who actually had more scenes and much more impact on the story and themes of the overall story. What did the Emmy people only watch the first episode or something? Stupid STUPID oversight on their part. I get WandaVision getting more noms since it feels like something that caters much more to the Emmys but if you're going to only give Falcon and the Winter Soldier a few nods make sure they're ones that MAKE SENSE and aren't this random bull crap even the actor has to question. Seriously Don Cheadle even admitted has no idea why he was nominated above the rest of the cast so yeah what is with that Emmys?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Hey I'm trying to get into the AnimeSuperhero discord but when I try to connect my Discord account to my account on here, it gives me a server error.
Interesting yesterday aired iCarly iGo to Japan on Nick, this might be because of Olympics in Tokyo this year
CNC
I feel like I'm the only person here who actually ENJOYS watching Housebroken every week.

The winner of this matchup is Trick Or Threat, which got 3 votes. A Little Fright got 1 vote. Now it's time for the next matchup called Going Too Far. It's between The Penguins Of Madagascar episode "The All Nighter Before Christmas" and the My Little Pony episode "Pinkie Pride
Sorry, @Fone Bone but the worst DC show for me is Teen Titans Go, not Titans. I'm just getting tired of the constant backlash towards the latter and no, petitions rarely work.

Featured Posts