"The Falcon and The Winter Soldier (Disney+ Limited Series)" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate this series

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • **1/2

• *1/2

• Total voters

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Okay serious shame on the Emmys for not giving Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Wyatt Russell or well any of the actual cast any acting noms. Seriously the only one we got was Don Cheadle for his... 5 minute cameo in the first episode? I mean it's a good scene but it's not a "this guy was the clear stand out of the entire cast and thus should be the one nominated for the Emmy" good. Seriously guest nom SHOULD have gone to Carl Lumbly as Isiah Bradley who actually had more scenes and much more impact on the story and themes of the overall story. What did the Emmy people only watch the first episode or something? Stupid STUPID oversight on their part. I get WandaVision getting more noms since it feels like something that caters much more to the Emmys but if you're going to only give Falcon and the Winter Soldier a few nods make sure they're ones that MAKE SENSE and aren't this random bull crap even the actor has to question. Seriously Don Cheadle even admitted has no idea why he was nominated above the rest of the cast so yeah what is with that Emmys?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Powerpuff Girls 2016 stands out from the other shows Bob Boyle created/co-created since it's the only one to star human characters, albeit super-powered ones. The other shows he created/co-created (Yin Yang Yo, Wow Wow Wubbzy, and Chico Bon Bon Monkey With A Tool Belt) star animal characters.
Im worried for other Nick shows due to newer Nicktoons shows like Smurfs, Kamp Koral get more attention which some other cartoons seems to not notice and forgot about it or new episodes airing in other countries.. thats my concern about treatment
That Girl Lay Lay on NickPluto for what I noticed in random times.. just I checked today.
This is why i changed my pfp for 1 day

My kizunatchi pfp will return after 1 day
Earlier this year was the 20th anniversary of macOS (then known as Mac OS X): 10.0 "Cheetah". Today, it's the 20th anniversary of the next release: 10.1 "Puma".

Featured Posts