The Fairly Oddparents, Season 10 News and Discussion Thread Part 2

kanc

I was the one asking that^^

You were simply saying it premiered in Nicktoons before Nickelodeon. And I corrected you saying it didn't. The first sneak peek aired after Rufus 2 premiere on January. The second sneak peek on Mon Feb 20 as I was saying did simulcast Nicktoons and TeenNick, after SpongeBob's 30 min special of "Goodbye Krabby Patty". The official series premiere only aired on Nickelodeon on Tues Feb 21 at 5:30pm.

I somehow doubt Bunsen might get renewed because when I watched Nickelodeon's fall 2017 promo, Bunsen is not mentioned, which is uncertain whether or not Bunsen will be Nicktoons exclusive. I don't think Bunsen should be renewed for another season, after ratings decline, and as of now for few months since last premiere on Nickelodeon, there hasn't been reruns on main network

Bunsen just joined weekday lineup since earlier this month on Nicktoons, but before that it was airing once per weekend for reruns on Nicktoons.

ShadowBeast

You were simply saying it premiered in Nicktoons before Nickelodeon. And I corrected you saying it didn't. The first sneak peek aired after Rufus 2 premiere on January. The second sneak peek on Mon Feb 20 as I was saying did simulcast Nicktoons and TeenNick, after SpongeBob's 30 min special of "Goodbye Krabby Patty". The official series premiere only aired on Nickelodeon on Tues Feb 21 at 5:30pm.

I somehow doubt Bunsen might get renewed because when I watched Nickelodeon's fall 2017 promo, Bunsen is not mentioned, which is uncertain whether or not Bunsen will be Nicktoons exclusive. I don't think Bunsen should be renewed for another season, after ratings decline, and as of now for few months since last premiere on Nickelodeon, there hasn't been reruns on main network

Bunsen just joined weekday lineup since earlier this month on Nicktoons, but before that it was airing once per weekend for reruns on Nicktoons.
I did ask. My third post on page 12. And you didn't quote me at all on that page (If I sound hostile, I'm not trying to be).

I doubt Bunsen is getting renewed as well. The fact it's only airing on Nicktoons on it's first season practically screams "canned". I'm surprised Nick doesn't try airing it with the Loud House or Spongebob to get more attention to it.

kanc

I did ask. My third post on page 12. And you didn't quote me at all on that page (If I sound hostile, I'm not trying to be).

I doubt Bunsen is getting renewed as well. The fact it's only airing on Nicktoons on it's first season practically screams "canned". I'm surprised Nick doesn't try airing it with the Loud House or Spongebob to get more attention to it.
No... I didn't quote you... I quoted Pinkie's post, he was also uncertain if that was simulcasted, and yes I did correct on the post.

Chaos160

Still no word on the fate of FOP.

I honestly believe that they are not done with the show yet and are secretly working on something for it. Both Butch Hartman and Tara Strong have hinted of more FOP content.

If they were done with this show, they would announced it's cancellation while it was still airing like they did with Danny Phantom and T.U.F.F. Puppy.

ShadowBeast

Still no word on the fate of FOP.

I honestly believe that they are not done with the show yet and are secretly working on something for it. Both Butch Hartman and Tara Strong have hinted of more FOP content.

If they were done with this show, they would announced it's cancellation while it was still airing like they did with Danny Phantom and T.U.F.F. Puppy.
I'd give it two years of no news as confirmation that the show is done with.

Chaos160

I'd give it two years of no news as confirmation that the show is done with.

I'll give it one year. If there are no news or announcements in at least a year, then it is safe to say that FOP is done.

Then again, they could surprise us like they did with those crossovers. Only time will tell.

ShadowBeast

I'll give it one year. If there are no news or announcements in at least a year, then it is safe to say that FOP is done.

Then again, they could surprise us like they did with those crossovers. Only time will tell.
FOP went a whole year without episodes between seasons 5 and 6. So I'd wait for more than just one year for any certainty of the show's end.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
FOP went a whole year without episodes between seasons 5 and 6. So I'd wait for more than just one year for any certainty of the show's end.
Although I think it was less than a year between the end of season 5 and the announcement of season 6.

Chaos160

Butch Hartman has just released a new 10 years later video with Fairly Odd Parents characters.

See It for yourself here:

DeanBurrito25

I thought fairies don't technically age...or did I miss something?

Also Timmy looks nothing like Drake Bell 0/10 try again :p

Chaos160

I thought fairies don't technically age...or did I miss something?

Also Timmy looks nothing like Drake Bell 0/10 try again :p

Hartman knows that fairies don't age, but he just went along with the 10 years later theme for them.

I will never understand why the whole 0/10 thing is so funny.

I still think that FOP isn't done yet.

90'sKid

Hartman knows that fairies don't age, but he just went along with the 10 years later theme for them.

I will never understand why the whole 0/10 thing is so funny.

I still think that FOP isn't done yet.

I never thought Timmy should look like Drake Bell either. We have seen teen/young adult Timmy in Channel Chasers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ToonsJazzLover

TBH, I blocked Butch Hartman on Twitter, because he's trying too hard to be relevant, such as referring the worst song of the year (Ugh), the dab, and others memes.

Guess season 10 took a toll on him and caused him to do all of this stuff. No offense to Hartman, I still admire him, but not his current work.

ShadowBeast

TBH, I blocked Butch Hartman on Twitter, because he's trying too hard to be relevant, such as referring the worst song of the year (Ugh), the dab, and others memes.
You've gotta be careful of following any "celebrity" on twitter. I highly recommend avoiding the ones who talk/retweets about politics.

Guess season 10 took a toll on him and caused him to do all of this stuff. No offense to Hartman, I still admire him, but not his current work.
I think Hartman work has been degrading before even season 9. Look how quickly TUFF Puppy went into using the same characters over and over again.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Sorry for the double post..

Butch has created animated short featuring an anime version of FOP:

From a previous post:

After a conversion about the recent TV cartoon shows turning into movies (Teen Titans Go, Bob’s Burgers) - Butch divulges info about the cancelled Fairly OddParents feature film by Paramount and Nickelodeon!

Update: Butch talks about a lost episode of Fairly OddParents:

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts