The Fabulous Show with Fay and Fluffy (Wildbrain TV Series)

SweetShop209

So this is an interesting show. Next year will see the release of a preschool show called The Fabulous Show with Fay and Fluffy. The show stars the drag duo Fay Slift and Fluffy Soufflé. The show's themes include kindness, inclusivity, and fostering a love of reading. Each episode will see the pair read a beloved kids story out loud, joined by a wide array of puppets and special guests. The show was greenlit for 26 episodes that are 11 minutes each, and comes out next year.

SpongeBobFan2004

So this is an interesting show. Next year will see the release of a preschool show called The Fabulous Show with Fay and Fluffy. The show stars the drag duo Fay Slift and Fluffy Soufflé. The show's themes include kindness, inclusivity, and fostering a love of reading. Each episode will see the pair read a beloved kids story out loud, joined by a wide array of puppets and special guests. The show was greenlit for 26 episodes that are 11 minutes each, and comes out next year.

Also note that the show is distributed by Sinking Ship and WildBrain picked up the show for its Family Channel in Canada.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts