"The Eternals" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
May 18, 2006
East Northport
It would be a surprise if they rework him into an Eternal.
From what I remember the original synopsis of this movie did talk how it was going to be this huge epic love story. So what I imagine is Dane was not born as an Eternal but rather Sersei after falling for him wound up turning him into one maybe against his will and like that caused a falling out between them throughout the ages. I could easily see that sort of thing happening honestly.

Reactions: Yojimbo

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
From what I remember the original synopsis of this movie did talk how it was going to be this huge epic love story. So what I imagine is Dane was not born as an Eternal but rather Sersei after falling for him wound up turning him into one maybe against his will and like that caused a falling out between them throughout the ages. I could easily see that sort of thing happening honestly.
I think it might be possible Sersi was in love with, or connected to, the original Black Knight and that gets projected onto Dane unless they really change up the Black Knight's background in this movie.

I kind of wonder how much they'll emphasize Black Knight's status as a British hero.
Based on a company associated with, a trailer is being worked on or is done so should come out this spring. For comparison with a past November release, I think Ragnarok's 1st trailer was early April.
They already released some footage so this isn't completely surprising :).

Reactions: Yojimbo

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

MMMM, These Jelly Doughnuts Are Great! - 4kids When They Killed Fox's SatAM Line-up.
Who would win in a fight: Mighty Mouse or Underdog?
Ready for Warmer Weather
Tacomaster wrote on LDEJRuff's profile.
Yo, I didn't know you were here
On Twitter you can find a lot of... interesting tweets. Like the one that says that Avatar the Last Airbender ruined animation....................................
............. I have no words.