The Death and Return of Superman Limited Collection

Latest News & Videos

T

tphillips81

Hello all,

I recently came across one of my old comic book collections and I am trying to get a price value on it. I honestly don't know if this collection is worth anything but it's worth a shot, can anyone tell me where to look for a value on my collection, or judging from experience should I even bother? Thanks for your help!

I have the "Death and Return of Superman Collection," which was purchased in 1993. It consists of the comic "The Death of Superman" signed by Jackson Guice, "Back from the Dead?! The Adventures of Superman" not signed, "Newstime The Life and Death of the Man of Steel" signed by Roger Stern and Dennis Rodier and four comics from the "Reign of the Supermen!" Including "The Man of Tomorrow is Back!" signed by Brett Breeding and "The Metropolis Kid is Back!" "The Last Son of Krypton is Back!" and "The Man of Steel is Back!," which are not signed.

This collection came with a certificate of authenticity produced by Dynamic Forces Inc. So its all real.

Thanks again,

Tyler

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm one of those DBZ fans that never saw (Non-Canon) Broly's hatred towards Goku as "just because Goku cried a lot as a baby". I saw it more along the lines of (Non-Canon) Broly associating Goku's crying with the near death experiences he endured around that time.

This is pretty interesting.

I'd be up for something like this.
Check out Moka's Fabulous Adventures if you want another dose of Wander Over Yonder
I had a dream last night, and...

PICTURE MY BOOTY UP IN 3D. I'LL SHAKE MY BOOTY IN MY OWN MOVIE!