The current shows are ending

Latest News

TheLemsterPju

Jan 17, 2015
Ratings
1,499 10
I'm 98% positive the in-house studio (Marvel Animation) is closing it's doors; but Marvel cartoons themselves will definitely still be a thing possibly handled by Marvel Television's staff with outsourced animation teams.

Whether or not that shift will carry onto the current shows...we might not know until next year. This could all have stemmed from the complaints about the "cheap" animation for the current cartoons.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,432 46
Sherman Oaks CA
I'm 98% positive the in-house studio (Marvel Animation) is closing it's doors; but Marvel cartoons themselves will definitely still be a thing possibly handled by Marvel Television's staff with outsourced animation teams.

Whether or not that shift will carry onto the current shows...we might not know until next year. This could all have stemmed from the complaints about the "cheap" animation for the current cartoons.
I mean, we're already kind of seeing that with Titmouse being brought on for the Moon Girl cartoon.

Frankly, considering the production values for the in-house cartoons, I think it would definitely be a smart decision on Marvel/Disney's part to start using other studios.

Sep 2, 2009
Ratings
Philadelphia,PA
I honestly feel the Marvel Animation hibernation is two fold.
With the Fox merger maybe they can finally have a strong team handling their animation

The other is look at Marvel Studios right now. All the current shows characters are going through major changes. We don’t know who survives Avengers 4 so maybe it’s about synergy

brodie999

Jul 1, 2016
Ratings
188 1
Yeah, I honestly cannot recall Craig Kyle saying anything like that. The most I think he said he would love to continue the show if he had the chance, but some probably misunderstood that and got carried away with petitions and stuff. No offense to anyone, but I seriously doubt a petition asking for 100 signatures will convince Marvel to appoint Kyle as president of the animation department.
Actually, It would. It was made 3 months ago when I convinced Chris McAvey to create 2 more petitions after the EMH one. It has nearly 200 signatures right now. So we need all the help we can get to fire Loeb and hire Kyle to bring all the old superhero shows back.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,931 6
A Valid Location
Can we please stop spamming and pushing petitions on this forum? They don't really generate that much discussion and can be seen as a form of soliciting. There are plenty of other places online where you can share them, such as social media sites and the like, but these boards aren't the best place for them.

bigdaddy313

Jul 23, 2012
Ratings
283 1
So a new rumour started in august apparently that Marvel Movie Studios and Marvel Television are merging under one roof and the last time I checked Marvel animations in under Marvel Television.

That might be a factor in the shows ending.

What do you guys think?

bigdaddy313

Jul 23, 2012
Ratings
283 1
What does Perlmutter do exactly? I've seen complaints about him, but never cared to see who he is.
He is the chairman of Marvel Entertainment, he controlled the Movies and the TV until the movie studio was pulled from his control to only answer to Disney which caused a divide.

Every questionable or Negative things you hear about Marvel is because of him. Marvel's budget took a dive which you can see on the Netflix shows, ABC and animation side.

The decision to hurt and end comics they don't have the rights to, like the Fantastic Four and the X-Men.

Tried to push the Inhumans to replace the X-Men and since the divide, we got that awful series on ABC.

The reason why directors and actors kept leaving because of creative differences or not enough pay. Cause he created a comity which involved writers from the comics that interrupted ideas from movie writers and directors.

So I feel that the best cause of action is for Marvel Entertainment to only focus on comics while Marvel Movie Studios and Marvel TV should merge and become one studio simply called Marvel Studios with Kevin Feige over seeing everything.

And Kevin was a producer for Wolverine & the X-Men, Hulk VS and Thor Tales of Asgard, so he has knowledge of animation and they are all better than anything Marvel Animations right now.

Mr.O

Sep 21, 2016
Ratings
303 1
He is the chairman of Marvel Entertainment, he controlled the Movies and the TV until the movie studio was pulled from his control to only answer to Disney which caused a divide.

Every questionable or Negative things you hear about Marvel is because of him. Marvel's budget took a dive which you can see on the Netflix shows, ABC and animation side.

The decision to hurt and end comics they don't have the rights to, like the Fantastic Four and the X-Men.

Tried to push the Inhumans to replace the X-Men and since the divide, we got that awful series on ABC.

The reason why directors and actors kept leaving because of creative differences or not enough pay. Cause he created a comity which involved writers from the comics that interrupted ideas from movie writers and directors.

So I feel that the best cause of action is for Marvel Entertainment to only focus on comics while Marvel Movie Studios and Marvel TV should merge and become one studio simply called Marvel Studios with Kevin Feige over seeing everything.

And Kevin was a producer for Wolverine & the X-Men, Hulk VS and Thor Tales of Asgard, so he has knowledge of animation and they are all better than anything Marvel Animations right now.
Whoa. Does he have authority over the comic division? He was responsible for the Inhuman push in the comics, and not the Editor in Chief?

bigdaddy313

Jul 23, 2012
Ratings
283 1
Whoa. Does he have authority over the comic division? He was responsible for the Inhuman push in the comics, and not the Editor in Chief?
Who do you think the editor in chief answers to? It was all the company's strategy to discredit the X-Men and fantastic four by canceling the comics and stoping toy lines.

Business strategy by Marvel Entertainment.