ToonJay723

Staff member
Click here for News & Discussion Thread
Click here for the next Talkback Thread
Click here for the previous Talkback Thread

Arrr in the Family
Episode 9 (Episode 105a)
Premieres Saturday, November 16th at 11:30 AM on Nickelodeon

Ronnie Anne is determined to help CJ get on stage at a pirate dinner show.

Finders Weepers
Episode 10 (Episode 105b)
Premieres Saturday, November 16th at 11:45 AM on Nickelodeon

Ronnie Anne and Sid have to decide whether they should borrow money from a lost coin purse they found in the mercado.​

Action!

Aarr in the Family
I really liked this episode. My favorite part is when the grandpa was listening to the soccer game and he cheered at the wrong times, that was hilarious. 9.5/10
Finders Weepers
I liked this episode. 8/10

kanc

When new episode Casagrandes air this time, now after the theme, it cuts to commercial break, but recent new episodes for past weeks does not cut to commercial after the theme

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Arr in the family: That was fun . Ronnie Anne and CJ's dynamic is great, Carlos become a pirate through the episode was funny, Sergio eating chicken. I like how wild this episode became. 10/10

Finders Weepers: It was pretty good. Sid still proves to be a great component. 9/10.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
I've always found CJ endearing, and this episode shows it.

Finders Weepers essentially plays out like a kids wish fulfilment about if they found a lot of money. The ending is pretty satisfying.

zoombie

Aarr In The Family

An alright episode, CJ has a bit of naive purity that makes him so endearing, and the family is lucky though they didn't get banned from their resturant. I was thinking, CJ better bring up the flag today because he will never get another chance, but things worked out, one of them even has a job in waiting if they want.

Finder's Weapers

Well an episode about finding lost items and moral dilemma. Well it is different they did try to find the owner, just got a little impatient. Though I do find it unrealistic that is easy to find a place that breaks a hundred dollar bill.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts