The Care Bears and My Little Pony specials comparisons

zoombie

So how would you ranks the 2 Care Bears and the 2 My Little Pony pilot specials or like of a better word from the early 80's. I don't know they all had their own charm. I think the 2 MLP specials are head and soldiers than any MLP media that came out before 2010. The Care Bears specials they had some catchy songs and a great villain.

It is hard, I think of which one of the 4 is the best is the first My Little Pony special that is was originally untitled and later became Rescue from Midnight Castle, but overall I prefer the 2 Care Bears specials. I thought Escape from Caterina was a big step down from the first special, and I think Land Without Feeling and Battle The Freeze Machine. I think Caterina is a weaker villain than Tirak or Professor Coldheart. And also they replaced the entire pony cast.

So if I rank them

1. My Little Pony
  2. Care Bears "Land Without Feelings"
  3. Care Bears "Battle The Freeze Machine"
  4. My Little Pony "Escape From Caterina"

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts