The Brand New Dream Thread

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
Today's dream was related to KND. (I use the normal spelling of "number" instead of the KND one)

Sector V treehouse. It was around 07:30 Eastern US time. I was sleeping and then, Numbers 3 and 5 suddenly touched my body. I woke up and Number 3 was so cute that I even hugged her, and Number 5 as well.
After eating our breakfasts, I gave the agents a new operation: T.E.N.
Stands for Ten Employees Neglected.
The operation (mission) is about to go to the Microsoft HQ and fire employees who are not developing Windows 10 nor 10X (portable version of 10). I stood home and played my favorite computer games.

After completing the T.E.N. operation, I've decided to change the number signs of the treehouse to more modern ones.
Number 1 - A golden "#1" written in Impact.
Number 2 - A basic number 2 in a blue gradient.
Number 3 - A green-and-pink heart, with the pink part being the number 3.
Number 4 - A 3D number 4 graffiti which uses Number 4's clothes colors.
Number 5 - A red-and-purple gradient number 5 in a sporty font.

Last edited:

BlooCNBoy02

Today's dream was about my 19th birthday at The AS Hotel.

I woke up at 07:30 CET and went down to my daily buying routine: spicy chips and menthol candies at Café Toonzone, then peach-flavored ice tea at the 1st Floor Drink Bar.

When I got back to my room (112), I suddenly noticed some presents that had some members' profile pictures in it. In fact, those were the members who greeted me the previous day in the birthday thread.
- From Perla Magica, I got a stylized 2004 CN logo with "19" written in it and below that there was the wish.
- From rinachi and techyyt, I got a lot of cassettes recorded from Hungarian cable channels between 2005-2010.
- From RegularCapital, I got a message stating why does he like me. My feedback to him was to have the best continuations of his research wiki.
- And finally, Bloo also greeted me with a spinnable 2010 CN logo containing the number 19.

After opening the presents, the celebrations immediately ended up with the AS staff wishing me a happy birthday through the microphone.

The day then continued as usual until 23:00 CET.

BlooCNBoy02

In February, I also had this dream.

Before that, a real-life event. In 2006, the Hungarian Audiovisual Archive (Hungarian abbreviation: NAVA) archived the state-owned mediums (television and radio too), RTL Klub and TV2.

At the same time, a competitor of it, the Hungarian Commercial Media Archive was founded in order to archive all cable-only television channels and commercial radios across the country.
Whilst NAVA archived 8 mediums, the commercial archive had a building in every "county capital", so it would archive 95 television channels and 57 radio stations.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Today I dreamt that I was going to watch an episode of a recent season of The Simpsons in my console because everytime they asked me to be quiet, my mind responded with the Gracie Films jingle. And the console wasn't a Switch, it was an entirely-fictional one. Then I went to go for a walk when I received news that next year CN NL would shut down and was going to be replaced on all providers with a new lifestyle channel from another company called Mooi. They also said that Boomerang and the remaining WarnerMedia channels (just CNN) were taken down and that dropping a channel for the Netherlands and Flanders was unfair because the number of households in those areas exceeded Portugal. @Red Arrow wasn't in the dream, oddly enough.

BlooCNBoy02

Today's dream was, again, related to my birthday.

After I got my birthday presents, the cake which was sliced into 12 pieces was ready to be delivered to all members who will get it (see Palk Áron 2002's Arts for the member slices). And then I rided with the cake, finishing the slice delivering with me.

Dr.Pepper

Last night I had a dream that there was an obscure live action/animated movie that people were talking about. I don’t remember much of the plot but it was a fantasy movie. The animated parts were from Don Bluth and the live action parts had puppets from Jim Hansen. I recall owning the movie as a kid, but I didn’t watch it much. I somehow found my old VHS and it said it had the short Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too. It suddenly occurred to me that I always watched that short and rarely stuck around for the movie.

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
Today, I dreamed that there was an outbreak of these sort of inky facehugger parasites. Then I "woke up" and was late for school- REALLY LATE! (I woke up at 9:16 AM.) That part, turns out, was also a dream.

BlooCNBoy02

Today's dream: A Weekend Trip to CN City
I arrived to CN City on a Friday, in 4-5 hours' time by plane. The city has been going through a major update since its gradual on-air retirement between 2007-2010, and it now had 5 districts:

1st District - the original CN City
2nd District - Boomerang Zone (where all 20th century cartoon characters live)
3rd District - post-2007 CN originals
4th District - cartoon series made by Warner Bros.
5th District - not WB-produced nor original series broadcast on CN since its launch

It wasn't only me. Surprisingly, @AdrenalineRush1996, @Perla Magica, @RandomMe and @VHXattilatv01 were also arrived at CN City for the weekend, waiting for me to have fun here. After the grateful meeting we all started doing our hobbies.

These were the places I went to.
- First, I went to a store, buying all of the stuff for me and giveaways.
- The next stop was Sector V's treehouse, where I officially formed a friendship with the female agents (Numbers 3 and 5), and gave them ice creams. We ate them in one.
- Then, there was Foster's home, where a friendship with Bloo was formed. Weirdly, I arrived there along with RandomMe! And then we painted the original CN logo.
- Next up, the Powerpuff Girls' house. Other than forming friendships, I had a drink with the Girls outside, with theirs matching the colors and also gave candies (since one of the origins from which the Girls were created was "everything nice").
- And finally, I also fell in love with Edd and the main characters of Ben 10 Alien Force while experiencing the whole city, and took a picture of the Teen Titans' T tower.

Me and the aforementioned members then went into a hotel and slept there. The next day, the CN team offered to film some bumpers featuring us, entitled "Guests in the City". We totally accepted it.

The bumpers were the following.
- AdrenalineRush1996 and his CN friends making the "like" symbol with the camera moving, a nod to his profile picture
- Perla Magica experiencing one of the city's streets
- Me and RandomMe kissing Bloo in front of Foster's home and in response Bloo hugged us
- Me and Bloo spraying a 2004 CN logo to the billboard
- Me and the female KND agents eating ice creams at the treehouse while looking to the camera
- Riding on the car from Ben 10 AF and racing with the Mystery Machine
There were also some other bumpers featuring the other AS members, and some CN Cinema bumpers too. One of them is which we are in the movie theater, the camera zooms to me, where I am in the fear of nightmares coming up to the screen. Number 3 and Bloo protects me.

And on Sunday, we took a final meet to our CN friends before returning to our homes.

BlooCNBoy02

Today I had a dream similar to what RandomMe dreamed years earlier.

I also did an "ITV In The Face"-esque Youtube documentary series, but on the BBC channels and their idents' history. I named it "The BBC's Identity Faces", and these were the parts:
1-2. BBC1-2
3. BBC Knowledge and 4 + the international BBC Knowledge
4. BBC News (24) and Parliament (formerly Parliamentary Channel)
5. BBC World (News)
6. BBC 1-2 Mix/(World Service) TV Europe/Prime/Entertainment
7. Other international BBC channels
8. BBC Choice/3 (this is the final part instead of the 3rd because BBC3 previously had a channel, and now it will have again starting next year)

BlooCNBoy02

Today's dream was an absolute catastrophe. It was about me responding to RandomMe's statement (10th international CN thread) in the worst way possible, and its consequences.

In this dream, instead of sorrying, RandomMe totally got me down. What a heartbreaking response to get for my post, from one of the most well-known members I appreciate and follow (in the dream, until that day), that ruined a friendship. As a "penalty" for him, I stopped following him, and wrote a profile post:
I'm fed up with RandomMe's depression over CN CEE continuities! It broke up my heart and my friendship with him. So I had no choice but to stop following him.
Whether he was depressed or not, I continued posting CN CEE continuities to the thread as long as my Hungarian friends post them to Youtube.

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
The night before last, I had a dream that took place in THE FUTURE... well, sometime in July, I guess. I was looking at Cartoon Network's schedule, which had a TON more variety than it does nowadays. They already has a preschool block beginning at 6A, but the Cartoonito name was not in place yet, and it only ran to about 10A or noon. One or two Care Bears shows, a series that the Dish Network description called a "rip-off series", and even a cartoon based on Trolls(called Trolls: The Animated Series) aired. Then, on a special weeklong holiday event, CN premiered the first of several new live-action series- a 30-minute unscripted series called "Gladiator". It ran at 6P for five days that week, and ran for 30 minutes. It(or another, acquired and older unscripted show) was reran on following weeks... at 1P. Guess they were already backtracking.

BlooCNBoy02

Some days after the catastrophic one mentioned above, I had a dream where some of my favorite members which I follow, started following me as well.
The people in this dream were BlooMac, Checkerboard, Daffyrocks, Francisque, Jaylop97, Perla Magica, RandomMe and themidnightlore.

After that wave, the list now looked like this (the "Following" section is the same as in real life):
followlist_dreamversion.png

Last edited:

Moleoman

Last night I had a dream in which I've noticed on Cartoon Network Poland a promo/ad for "Gumball" RPG-like game app, which used... "Runaway" by Vincent Frates from Non-Stop Music Library (nowadays various CN EMEA use heavily (if not only) tracks from Audio Network during promos, bumpers, etc.).

BlooCNBoy02

I also had a dream last night.

It was around 07:30 CET. I was wearing my clothes waking up with Bloo, and @Perla Magica, along with her avatar character, suddenly appeared by teleporting to my house. I was really surprised and glad that one of my favorite Central European (but not Hungarian) friends arrived. I hugged her, and our avatar characters also hugged themselves. Then she offered me a surprise after a lot of mine to her in my arts thread. They teleported us into a big VHS vault, which contains a big archive of all channels ever available (since 1997) in the V4 countries.
I've collected a lot of cassettes from Hungarian cable channels, mostly from the time of my childhood (2005-2011). After we teleported back home, I digitized and uploaded them to my Youtube channel.

Last edited:

BlooCNBoy02

Some days after the catastrophic one mentioned above, I had a dream where some of my favorite members which I follow, started following me as well.
The people in this dream were BlooMac, Checkerboard, Daffyrocks, Francisque, Jaylop97, Perla Magica, RandomMe and themidnightlore.

After that wave, the list now looked like this (the "Following" section is the same as in real life):
View attachment 288002
Continuiation: here are the short reasons why did the aforementioned members start following me in the dream.
BlooMac, Daffyrocks and RandomMe - I had been posting a lot of interesting facts about CN CEE.
Checkerboard - same reason, but with this addition: whenever I mentioned him in my arts, he was friendly with me.
Jaylop97 - he has a following friendship with some Europeans, so why not follow a Central European? He also participated in some threads I find interesting, including this one.
Francisque, Perla Magica and themidnightlore - I'm an expert in Hungarian TV channels. Addition to Perla Magica: she titled me as one of her most favorite members.

Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Two days in a row with dreams that were related in any way to Canada.

Yesterday I was at my old school (yeah yeah new recurring theme, school I went between 2007 and 2012, keep that in mind) checking the ZAP Angola page and the new channels it was going to have, they were starting a Retro Pack with two new channels, until I realized that I was at the website of DIRECTV Canada (a provider that doesn't exist) and they too had two new channels, a new news channel and a new retro channel kinda like DejaView but closer to the Asian HITS.

Today I was in some suburbian area of Canada, stuck in a room, and unwilling to see TV. Apparently it was on a mix of cable channels (including YTV) but airing ten minutes of adverts that I was able to hear from my room. There was a teddy bear that said "Kids Thirteen" (in reference to WNET's former local PBS Kids channel before the new nationwide feed started), strange since New York City is nowhere near the Canadian border. I also noticed something hidden in the bed, thinking it was a plush of the Canadian version of A&W's bear, but it actually was a cat. In the dream I had an idea for a webcomic called Endabyu vs. Endabyu, where the Malaysian/American Rooty confronts his Canadian counterpart.

BlooCNBoy02

Last night I dreamed that some of the channels, which were shared with other countries until that day, launched their Hungarian feeds.
The channels were Cartoon Network (although it was also featured in an earlier dream), Disney Channel and ID (Investigation Discovery)*.

*Fun fact: ID had a separate Hungarian feed between 2015-2016, then ID Xtra had one until it reverted to ID in 2017.

Dr.Pepper

I had a dream that I saw an unaired pilot for The Amazing World of Gumball. Gumball lived in a pet shop with several other characters including Garfield and Woody Woodpecker. He kept telling them that his mom was going to come and bring him home. Then everyone got into a big brawl that went on for the majority of the episode. Then it was revealed that Nicole Watterson owned the pet store.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts