The Brand New Dream Thread

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
Three nights ago, I had another Qubo dream. In this one, I finally got Qubo on DirecTV at my mom’s house(although DirecTV mislabeled it as Sprout). Blaze and the Monster Machines, of all shows, was on the schedule(even more so, it was returning from a Qubo-style hiatus). I switched to the channel at 1 PM in-dream, where Scaredy Squirrel was starting, followed by Sidekick at either 2 PM or 4 PM.

Tacomaster

Last night, I had another Qubo-related Dream, this time regarding the Night Owl. In this version of Qubo, not only was Qubo still 24/7 with the Night Owl from midnight to 6 AM, but He-Man and She-Ra still started off the block, with either an hour(as is both Night Owl and modern Qubo tradition) or half hour each. I don’t think BraveStarr, Ghostbusters, Spliced, Sitting Ducks, or any of the other Night Owl shows were There, but the 1970s Godzilla series(previously on PBJ in our timeline, alongside He-Man and She-Ra) was, with an hour at 5 AM to finish off the block. I remember Superman: The Animated Series and an animated Batman show simply titled “Batman”(possibly Batman: The Animated Series) being there too, and theorizing that Batman Beyond could soon be on the block. In that dream, we were staying in a hotel we went to on a vacation we were on just before the lockdown orders(meaning we couldn’t go back home), and Qubo was one of the channels on the hotel TVs.

Dr.Pepper

A few nights ago I had a dream that I found out that the first two seasons of Dexter’s Laboratory were animated by Disney, so the characters were at the Disney parks in the late ‘90’s.

Last night I had a dream that I saw some Pokémon concept art. There was a Pokémon that looks like a crazy donkey with a mustache and a sombrero. I thought it had potential if they made it less stereotypical.

Tacomaster

Last night, I had a dream where I was watching TV at my dad’s old house in the suburbs(rather than out in the woods like now). I was watching Nickelodeon, and then saw a promo for Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s(which came on either that night or weeknights at 7:30), of all shows- this was the main Nick, not NickToons. Then, I saw a lineup ad with five slots rather than the next-later two or the now-next-later three. They didn’t say the times, but the first one on that lineup, which I’m assuming was at 6:30, was SpongeBob. Only surprise here is that the real Nick usually airs The Loud House at this time, though it wouldn’t be too big of a surprise. Then, more surprising, at 7:00, Nick switched to Nick@Nite. They didn’t say the show, but the icon had a live-action superhero in like a blue mask, so it might have either been Henry Danger or Danger Force, which both had the live-action blue-masked Captain Man. The next strange thing? At 7:30, we switch BACK to Nick for Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s(this is how I knew the times- it was previously established that this show was on at 7:30), although the icon looked more like the guy from Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal. But THAT’S not the weirdest part- at 8:00, there was the FOXBOX, a half-hour show that I’m assuming carried rotating 4Kids shows. The icon was the FoxBox logo. Then, at 8:30, we switched back to Nick@Nite, and the voiceover told us this show was Zoey 101. Wow. What a schedule. Dream me theorized that the 7:00-8:30 slot would have been some sort of action block.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
This Sunday I had a dream where FlyOrDie GemJam was playable again and that I was downloading games off RealArcade - until I realized they still had the lousy 60-minute demos!

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
So today I had a dream where I was in my living room and I had a surprise while opening my backpack.

Grizzly top half and shark's tail.

Maybe it was a cub but I touched him in the face. He didn't look threatening at all.

It was related to the now-deleted merbear story that I found in 2013. Given the size I believe it was a cub.

Dr.Pepper

A few nights ago I had a dream that there was an episode of Rugrats where Angelica’s mom married Susie’s mom. The episode was made before the movie, but it wasn’t aired until 2007.

JMTV Studios

In honor of it's 10th anniversary, a couple of days ago, I had a dream that The Hub Network continues on of over 10 years, providing great content for kids and adults, and a great (and a better) alternative from the big three kids networks. Trust me, I'll watched that on a daily basis.

Y' know, now that I think about it, I wish that actually happens...
Still missed it, though. #screwnetflix

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
In honor of it's 10th anniversary, a couple of days ago, I had a dream that The Hub Network continues on of over 10 years, providing great content for kids and adults, and a great (and a better) alternative from the big three kids networks. Trust me, I'll watched that on a daily basis.

Y' know, now that I think about it, I wish that actually happens...
Still missed it, though. #screwnetflix
Like, was it an actual dream? The ones you have at night? When Cartoon Network Portugal launched I was constantly thinking about the return of the old feed that was in English and that was a whole lot better (until 2015) and every now and then, the channel appeared in my dreams.

JMTV Studios

Like, was it an actual dream? The ones you have at night? When Cartoon Network Portugal launched I was constantly thinking about the return of the old feed that was in English and that was a whole lot better (until 2015) and every now and then, the channel appeared in my dreams.

Yup.

Dr.Pepper

I had a dream last night that there was an episode of Cartoon Cartoon Friday’s that Ed hosted (without Eddy) that aired in October of 2001. That night they played several Scooby Doo movies and back-to-back episodes of EEnE and a tv show based on Disney’s Bolt. The episode of Bolt had a chameleon as a villain and Ed announced it as this episode had a literal snake in the grass. When the back to back episodes of EEnE came on he said something like “there is a double dipping of Double D”. He then changed his mind and said something else. Blossom flew on screen and said that his first line was better.

JMTV Studios

I had a dream last night that there was an episode of Cartoon Cartoon Friday’s that Ed hosted (without Eddy) that aired in October of 2001. That night they played several Scooby Doo movies and back-to-back episodes of EEnE and a tv show based on Disney’s Bolt. The episode of Bolt had a chameleon as a villain and Ed announced it as this episode had a literal snake in the grass. When the back to back episodes of EEnE came on he said something like “there is a double dipping of Double D”. He then changed his mind and said something else. Blossom flew on screen and said that his first line was better.

Interesting story. Funny you mentioned CCF because I was thinking about CN Fridays as well.

I had a dream several nights ago, that CN Fridays had a grand finale. No cancelation or any BS like that. Just a big 10th anniversary celebration (in 2009) of our beloved Friday night block. Having all the CN characters, Tommy, Tara, Nzinga and the whole Fridays gang all come together with a mixture between of old and new cartoons, best of compilations of the past skits, sharing their stories on how the kids grew up with the block, a big birthday song with CCF music, and all around great and satisfying conclusion to the block that made a lot of people put a smile on their faces.

In a perfect world, that would've been a much better conclusion than canceling it in 2007 for no apparent reason. Seriously? Why did CN cancelled Fridays for Fried Dynamite again?!
(Shame on you, CN! Srsly!)

Zorak Masaki

A while ago I had a dream that I was suddenly in a store selling vintage toys (I remember seeing G1 Transformers, C.O.P.S., and Jem toys). However, the prices were ridiculous (the Jem dolls were selling for $80 for example).

Tacomaster

The other night, I had a dream about a Blue's Clues April Fools Day episode. In it, Blue and Steve were trying to figure out who to play a joke on for April Fools, and the viewer played Blue's Clues to figure it out. The answer was the viewer themselves, and after it was figured out, it was revealed that Steve and Blue already knew who to play it on(e.g. the viewer), and the game of Blue's Clues was the joke! Also, Blue could talk. ("You fell for it! You totally fell for it!")

Dr.Pepper

Last night I had a dream that there was a reboot of The Wild Thornberrys. There were several new characters including Nigel’s brother and his wife and kids. The show would always switch back and forth between the two families.

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Kids' Net Coming With a Big Catch DiC almost had their own digital kids network
PF9
I know it's late, but the Loud family's Thanksgiving dinner must have been a huge burden on the family toilet
Good day,
I am looking around for some KidsWB recordings preferably in digital with the line ups of code name: kids next door, teen titans, Megaman Nt warrior, pokemon master quest or advanced static shock mucha lucha and Yu gi oh enter the shadow realm willing to trade my collection I will PM if anyone has any of these line ups !
I just noticed something. It looks like Starz Kids and Family and Starz Encore Family is no longer airing shows from the WildBrain library. I'm guessing the rights to those shows must have been expired. They been airing on those channels for almost 5 years.
Anybody remember how stores used to have playable demos in their video game departments? I think Best Buy is the only one that still has them in my area.