The Brand New Dream Thread

Latest News & Videos

Dr.Pepper

Sep 10, 2006
In A House
I had a dream that there was a spin-off of Detective Pikachu where everyone got a Mimikyu that followed them around.

RandomMe

Bloo
Dec 30, 2012
Braga, Portugal
internalymbelydredd.tumblr.com
Yesterday I dreamt that I was playing a game that was similar to FlyOrDie: Gem Jam (a Boulder Dash clone, who remembers playing it was extremely lucky) and one of the levels was patterned after the continents.

Today I dreamt that I was seeing my desktop upgraded to Windows 10, when in reality it has Windows 7 and has been largely unused for a year and a half.

Dr.Pepper

Sep 10, 2006
In A House
I had a dream that I saw an episode of Clarence about Jeff having an older sister who was away at college. She was his half sister because she was Sue’s daughter. Jeff’s sister said her real father committed suicide, which I thought was pretty graphic fir a kids show.

Dr.Pepper

Sep 10, 2006
In A House
I had a dream last night that in 2003 CN aired a marathon called “Warner Bros All-Stars” or something like that. The marathon’s bumpers were live action scenes of a university with characters from CN, Hanna Barbara, and Looney Tunes animated in. The only specific one I remember was of Chicken launching himself from a cannon. This marathon was considered lost media, and many people assumed it did not exist.

My mom was gone somewhere and my dad was in the shower. I had a VHS that I found labeled “Cartoon Network” and put it into our only working VCR which is in the rec room (basically my mom’s sewing room). First it was CCF with Time Squad hosting, then came a commercial for the marathon. I was pleased that there was evidence for it. Then the tape went black. Then the marathon started, and I was ecstatic. I heard my dad start to come down the stairs and I turned the TV off. I thought about how I am going to go on this site and announce that I found this lost media, but I don’t know how to get a VHS uploaded to my computer.

In a completely separate dream I saw an episode of Steven Universe where they heard about something that was hidden in the sewers. For some reason they didn’t want Greg to know about it, but Steven convinced him to rent an RV to go camping. Pearl flushed herself down the toilet and Steven kept trying to distract Greg so he wouldn’t notice she was gone. As I watched the episode I knew this made no sense because a RV isn’t connected to a sewer.

SparkleMan

Who did you expect? Sportaflop?
May 2, 2016
Lazytown
I had this dream where my cousin asked what my favorite Brockhampton song was. It was weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Street Fighter EX was something you just had to live through.

While Spiderman Into The SpiderVerse made a significant profit, and is not a financial flop by any means, it's also the lowest grossing Spiderman movie.
Question for U.K. Toon Zoners. What the frack just happened?
Does anyone have Roblox? Mine is Yakkowarnerofficial.