"The Black Cauldron's Other Big Mystery" Talkback

Latest News & Videos

pacman000

Jun 5, 2017
websitering.neocities.org
According to Wikipedia, it was rereleased to meet contractual obligations.

I'd heard about the rerelease before on Wikipedia; even saw the poster on an early-90's Disney fan site. I did not see the merchandise till now tho, so that was cool. I also didn't know they went with the old-school city-by-city release instead of a modern mass release. I guess that makes sense tho, given the film's poor performance.

I enjoyed the movie when I was a kid; I even enjoy it today. But they should've kept the beginning of the book; Henwen bolted, Taran chased her, & got captured. The way they did it in the movie it looks like Dolbin sent him towards the bad guy's castle.

Last edited:

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
Dec 4, 2015
SO MUCH PAIN
This kind of reminds me of the famous creepypasta Candle Cove. More specifically the twist ending which I won't spoil for those who haven't read it.

Reactions: pacman000

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Currently re watching Even Stevens on Disney+. I always loved the chemistry between characters Louis and Ren Stevens, imo.
Many people around the world in the past few months, on Twitter "complete the phrase" games:
X is the best time/a good time to get the latest Flash Player
WOO HOO!!! Sonic is getting a sequel!! What would you like to see in the sequel? I hope that the sequel focuses on Sonic and Tails' growing friendship with each other since that's a major part of the series. Also, it would be great if either Metal Sonic or Knuckles appeared in the sequel, depending on what story they are shooting for in the sequel.
I’m on a Bug Girl kick again, but now I can’t help making comparisons to The Fly(1986). This desperately needs a fanfic in that vein.