"The Black Cauldron's Other Big Mystery" Talkback

Latest News & Videos

pacman000

Jun 5, 2017
websitering.neocities.org
According to Wikipedia, it was rereleased to meet contractual obligations.

I'd heard about the rerelease before on Wikipedia; even saw the poster on an early-90's Disney fan site. I did not see the merchandise till now tho, so that was cool. I also didn't know they went with the old-school city-by-city release instead of a modern mass release. I guess that makes sense tho, given the film's poor performance.

I enjoyed the movie when I was a kid; I even enjoy it today. But they should've kept the beginning of the book; Henwen bolted, Taran chased her, & got captured. The way they did it in the movie it looks like Dolbin sent him towards the bad guy's castle.

Last edited:

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
Dec 4, 2015
SO MUCH PAIN
This kind of reminds me of the famous creepypasta Candle Cove. More specifically the twist ending which I won't spoil for those who haven't read it.

Reactions: pacman000

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

If Flintstones = Grand Dad, what does Yogi Bear equal? Grand Bear?
It took me all day and most of the month, but I finally got my 2 laptops upgraded (SSD, new RAM, replaced any and all broken parts, full cleanup of useless programs and salvaging useful ones). It was rough work, but I enjoyed every minute of it!

Someday, I'm gonna do this for a living, honestly.
Asa
What is with Nickelodeon US refusing to air the Pineapple RV episode of SpongeBob? It's already been aired in some countries, how come America didn't get it yet?
Tex Avery's MGM Cartoons are finally getting a blu-ray release after years of us waiting, at last!
#RIPKobe, Gigi, and the others in the helicopter.