The Big Bad Fox & Other Tales

ToonJay723

Staff member
BBF_PosterLayout_v1_web-550x805.jpg

From the creators of the Academy Award®-nominated Ernest & Celestine comes another hilarious, heartwarming tale of animal misfits destined to become a classic. The countryside isn’t always as calm and peaceful as it’s made out to be, and the animals on this farm are particularly agitated: a fox who mothers a family of chicks, a rabbit who plays the stork, and a duck who wants to be Santa Claus. If you think life in the country is a walk in the park, think again! Directors Benjamin Renner and Patrick Imbert adapt Renner’s own acclaimed graphic novel into a delirious, delightful triptych of interlocking stories, with a pacing and visual spontaneity that harkens back to classic Looney Tunes shorts and slapstick two-reelers. But underneath the gags (and there are plenty of them), the three stories offer a sensitive and beautiful portrayal of family and the anxieties of modern life.

This film received a limited release in North America. on October 19th.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of when the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012) Two Parter, "The Manhattan Project" first premiered on TV (the online premiere was March 2nd of that year). Tiger Claw ended up becoming one of my favorite characters that debuted in this series.
I have to post this before the day is over!
I'm not interested in mergers and acquisitions talks, but this article is an interesting read.

I'm just gonna leave it there.
I still find it fascinating that Nickelodeon was at one time the home to both Looney Tunes and Yogi Bear.
Once more, I'm getting some pushback on social media for loving what I do and having the personality of a young child. Once more, I remain unapologetic. I'd rather maximize my happiness than be a miserable person.

Featured Posts