"The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" News & Discussion Thread, Part 8 (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I found this tweet from Thomas Perkins regarding some character designs for a two parter from Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Pretty sure these weren't rejected designs, and were actually featured in the episode. I moved the post to the Avengers EMH News & Discussion thread instead of the Rejected Marvel animated projects topic since I thought it was more relevant here (even if I am wrong and these weren't in the episodes, this is also where we discussed the plans for the show's 3rd season last year so I think it's fine).

Roxas_Sora

Last edited by a moderator:

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Who knows if the EMH version would have been the more heroic JLA analogues seen in Super Hero Squad or the evil, Sinister versions shown later in Avengers Assemble? The Squadron were on my Avengers wishlist before EMH was cancelled, and before Assemble had its take on them, so I would have loved to see what this show's crew would have done with them.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
Who knows if the EMH version would have been the more heroic JLA analogues seen in Super Hero Squad or the evil, Sinister versions shown later in Avengers Assemble? The Squadron were on my Avengers wishlist before EMH was cancelled, and before Assemble had its take on them, so I would have loved to see what this show's crew would have done with them.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
One thing I can definitely see in common is probably getting the appropriate VA analogues for the Squadron :p.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts